Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] LS7 Build Startup Questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 09:53 PM
GD-Zo6
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LS7 Build Startup Questions

Hello everyone I am a little new to the Building game but I wanted to get a few opinions before starting.

I have a 08 Zo6 with ECS 1500 Supercharger kit 4psi, headers and x-pipe. I am making right under 700whp and keeping it there because I know the stock LS7 can not handle much more than that.

My question is I want to start building it and making more power so I want to know what I should start replacing in my motor to make it stronger and handle more than stock my goal is 850whp.

Thanks guys appreciate the advice
Old 08-25-2015, 09:24 AM
Michael_D
Safety Car

Received 361 Likes on 270 Posts

Pistons, cylinder liners, rod bolts. Connecting rods somewhere along the line after the first three.

Kinda depends on what you plan to do to the engine, N/A/boost/turbo/spray/peak rpm.....
Old 08-25-2015, 01:07 PM
GD-Zo6
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael_D
Pistons, cylinder liners, rod bolts. Connecting rods somewhere along the line after the first three.

Kinda depends on what you plan to do to the engine, N/A/boost/turbo/spray/peak rpm.....
Well the car already has the ECS 1500 supercharger kit and I plan on keeping it on there just adding more boost in the future.

Get notified of new replies

To LS7 Build Startup Questions

Quick Reply: [Z06] LS7 Build Startup Questions