Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Looking for a Stock Tune File with updated catalytic converter flash

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 04:57 PM
redbird555
Drifting

Received 99 Likes on 90 Posts

Default Looking for a Stock Tune File with updated catalytic converter flash

Hey guys I have the p0420 code on my 07 car only has 21k on it so I highly doubt its a bad cat. My local dealer wants 150 bucks to flash the code which imo is stupid since its not a wear item, its glitch by gm on all car models, but I digress...

So my question is can anyone help me out here that has had the update done and send me an hptuners file of the car after the changes were made??
Old 05-27-2016, 06:36 PM
AzDave47
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,509 Likes on 2,598 Posts

Print out a copy of this service bulletin post #14.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-cat-code.html

This is an emissions thing covered by the emissions warranty which may still be in force on your car. The first time my car got this the dealer replaced the cat and the exhaust manifold they broke. The next time I brought this notice in, they reflashed the ECM and I've not had the problem back. I was under normal warranty then.
Old 05-27-2016, 06:43 PM
redbird555
Drifting

Received 99 Likes on 90 Posts

Thanks for the reply man I wish that was the case. The cat warranty is 8/80k so it's about a year out :/ that's what I originally tried lol

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for a Stock Tune File with updated catalytic converter flash

Quick Reply: [Z06] Looking for a Stock Tune File with updated catalytic converter flash