Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Corsa Pro Series 14164 Cat Back Exhaust for C6 Corvette Z06 and ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 08:50 AM
PFYC
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 165 Likes on 145 Posts

Default Corsa Pro Series 14164 Cat Back Exhaust for C6 Corvette Z06 and ZR1

Corsa Pro Series 14164 Cat Back Exhaust for C6 Corvette Z06 and ZR1 $1,736.33

Product Description

The choice of an aftermarket exhaust is complicated. There are lots of choices. CORSA Performance Exhausts focuses on delivering the best of what you want to enhance your driving experience.

CORSA's Patented RSC Technology is so precise that no 2 vehicles are the same. Each system is acoustically engineered to eliminate the specific frequencies that create drone. Using aerospace-based technology, sound waves are targeted, reflected and eliminated without impeding air flow or sacrificing horsepower, yet still delivering the sound to fit your vehicle.

The Exclusive patented RSC Muffler design delivers a bold, unique sound under throttle that defines your performance car, truck or SUV on the open road. But inside, you experience the quiet ride, where you can use your cell phone or listen to the radio. The patented RSC Muffler design features a straight through design that incorporates a full 360-degree air gap that sends targeted sound waves to specifically engineered channels. The waves are then returned to the gap 180-degrees out-of-phase, canceling the specific "drone" creating frequencies. All that remains is the bold rumble that it the true voice of performance.

Features you can expect from your Corsa Exhaust System

Aggressive Performance Sound - Our systems are all acoustically styled and engineered to match the make, model, and harmonics specific to your vehicle. Each system is designed to match the personality of a car and its owner
No Drone - This is what sets us apart from other exhaust manufacturers: RSC technology eliminates "problem" frequencies that cause interior drone/resonance at cruising speeds. You can add CORSA and enjoy your car at idle, on acceleration and while cruising down the road
Improved Horsepower And Torque - Patented non-restrictive Straight-through design reduces back pressure and frees up additional power.
Potential For Better Fuel Economy - Less back pressure and more power means your engine functions more efficiently and that translates into better fuel economy
Premium 304L Stainless Steel Construction - The combination of 304L stainless steel construction and the fact that our systems don't use cheap easily degraded packing materials ensure your product will last.
Limited Lifetime Warranty - The combination of 304L stainless steel construction and the fact that our systems don't use cheap easily degraded packing materials ensure your product will last
Included All Necessary Hardware And Full Color Instructions - Our systems come with top quality TORCA Clamps, that are also 304SS, and instructions that feature actual full color photos to make your install as simple as possible
50 State Emissions Legal - Since our systems are all designed to install rearward of the factory catalytic converter there are no emissions hassles. Just bolt it on and go.
Handcrafted In The USA - Every system is proudly manufactured in Berea, OH, USA.

Exhaust System Features

Instant, un-corked sound at start up.
RACE CAR like sound at full throttle.
Quiet enough at cruise for good conversation & music.
Military grade 321L stainless steel.
Extra 10 horsepower and 14 lb./ft. of torque to the wheels
22% increase in flow over stock with valve open. (CORSA = 840.5, STOCK = 691.5)
171% increase in flow over stock with valve closed. (CORSA = 840.5, STOCK = 310.0)

Sound Level

Sport - Robust and Bold, Sport sound levels offer our popular CORSA growl when on the throttle. Perfect for those who want to be noticed on acceleration or when passing, but delivers the perfect cabin experience. Ideal with other moderate performance modifications such as air intakes.

High performance sound
Annoy the neighbors on demand
Distinct rumble at idle
Aggressive sound through the gears
NO DRONE DURING CRUISE
Corsa's most popular sound level

PFYC.COM - Proudly Serving You For Over 20 Years! Call Us Toll Free: 866.695.PFYC (7392)
www.pfyc.com info@pfyc.com .."we're here to help"
Old 12-06-2016, 10:41 AM
cseaman
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

wouldn't purchase something from you guys again if my life depended on it - horrible customer service.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:53 AM
PFYC
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 165 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by cseaman
wouldn't purchase something from you guys again if my life depended on it - horrible customer service.
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. I want to let you know that the employee who job was to take care of customer service, answering questions on the forum and handling sales is no longer with the company due to all of the problems he was causing. Bad service is not what we are about. We hope that the changes we are making in the company will help mend the fences that our employee tore down.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:14 AM
cseaman
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Paul?

Interesting. Feel free to shoot me a PM with a discount code for what you guys offered on Black Friday. My order was canceled because the part was apparently out of stock. Your website wasn't updated to reflect that even at the point of cancellation, with no alternative offered, and I then had to buy an intake from another vendor at full price. Complete waste of time waiting five days to be told it's out of stock, I'm SOL, and I missed the discount.

I'll be happy to delete these posts and refrain from anything in the future if that happens. Re: Order # 261656.

Last edited by cseaman; 12-08-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Corsa Pro Series 14164 Cat Back Exhaust for C6 Corvette Z06 and ZR1

Quick Reply: [Z06] Corsa Pro Series 14164 Cat Back Exhaust for C6 Corvette Z06 and ZR1