Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Kooks Headers & HALLTECH Intake Package - Massive Savings + Free Shipping!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 07:46 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Kooks Headers & HALLTECH Intake Package - Massive Savings + Free Shipping!

While our Vararam and Kooks package has been popular, we often get requests to subsitute in the Halltech. So many, that we decided to make this package!

You can order online at the link below or call us at 443-730-9428!

http://marylandspeed.com/halltech-ca...04-p-3859.html

With this Package $1999.95 Buys You
  • Halltech Venom II (LS2) or SuperBee MF103 (LS3 & LS7)- BOTH WITH BEEHIVE!
  • 1 3/4" C6 Kooks headers (6600-EX)
  • 3" x 2 1/2" C6 Kooks Catted X-pipe (6609S)
  • Upgrade to 1 7/8" headers or 3" x 3" catted x-pipe for less than $15 each.
  • Free Shipping!
This offer saves over $350 from the cost of buying these parts alone!

Again, you can order online at the link below or call us @ 443-730-9428!

Notes:
Off road X-pipes are not available with this package!

Also, this package cannot be ordered with coating or combined with any other discounts/coupons. If you want coated headers, or just the headers with no intake, please give us a call @ 443-730-9428 for pricing!

Old 03-29-2017, 09:05 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

We hear tax returns are finally coming in! Are you ready to spend that hard earned cash? Our Sales team is ready to give you the best deal to hit a record sales number for the week. If you are looking for a great package deal give us a call @ 443-730-9428!!

You can also check out our site for 5% off code on your other mod needs! (Linked Below)
: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Old 03-29-2017, 11:24 AM
Twinscrew
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I had a customer do this, And its been 6 weeks and he still hasn't gotten his halltech Intake. Whats up with that???
Old 04-06-2017, 02:37 PM
sillycon
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Twinscrew
I had a customer do this, And its been 6 weeks and he still hasn't gotten his halltech Intake. Whats up with that???
Same boat here; ordered just an intake from MS almost a month ago. Still waiting. I call every week and get the same answer every week "We were waiting on our wholesaler. It should ship this week."

The prices are fantastic, and the CS folks are friendly and clearly wanting to help, but this is clearly not the place to buy from if you want your (shelf-stock) parts in a reasonable amount of time.

Maybe your customers stuff is held up so they can ship headers and intake together. For ceramic coating, custom parts/work, etc. you have to kind of expect a long wait - especially this time of year.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Creamo3
Racer

Received 172 Likes on 107 Posts

I'm going on 8 weeks waiting for my parts. To me I would rather have the parts in a timely fashion or at least have a "realistic" timeframe for when the parts will ship and pay a little more. The original invoice said 2-3 weeks... Whenever I call I get the same response, "I'll send an email to the supplier and send you an email update later today" or "We are expecting a shipment end of the week and hope your parts are a part of that shipment". I never receive a follow up email and the parts apparently haven't been shipped from the supplier.

Originally Posted by sillycon
Same boat here; ordered just an intake from MS almost a month ago. Still waiting. I call every week and get the same answer every week "We were waiting on our wholesaler. It should ship this week."

The prices are fantastic, and the CS folks are friendly and clearly wanting to help, but this is clearly not the place to buy from if you want your (shelf-stock) parts in a reasonable amount of time.

Maybe your customers stuff is held up so they can ship headers and intake together. For ceramic coating, custom parts/work, etc. you have to kind of expect a long wait - especially this time of year.

Get notified of new replies

To Kooks Headers & HALLTECH Intake Package - Massive Savings + Free Shipping!

Quick Reply: [Z06] Kooks Headers & HALLTECH Intake Package - Massive Savings + Free Shipping!