Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 01:49 PM
bdevault01
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are trying to make a profit on the car, do it the old fashioned way. Convince some idiot to buy it from you used and the $3k over MSRP is because it was owned by you and you are truly a special person.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:01 PM
janicept
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This is just silly.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:18 PM
ATC399
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 768 Likes on 395 Posts

any one paying MSRP or more is____. you can fill in the blank...
Old 09-22-2013, 06:22 PM
lt4obsesses
Le Mans Master

Received 481 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by irun4cops
I have a couple vettes on order, and I am going to sell off the white one.

Car has brownstone interior, is a 3lt package, carbon fiber roof, z51 mag ride, nav, over 70,000 msrp.

I will get specific details on the exact order and msrp posted up here soon.

We can go about this 2 ways, I can buy the car and sell it for a slight profit...

or i can let the person buy it DIRECT from the dealer in florida AT STICKER, in which case, i will accept $3,000 above that paid to me... which allows you to utilize gm financing and/or new car rates at your local bank or through the dealer. The dealer will sell to any state.

(rates on a never titled car are always better than a once titled aka USED car in the banks eyes)

Car is coming in the west palm area.

It is not first batch, but it is very close to first batch, I anticipate the car being here early or mid next month. It is the FIRST car the dealership is getting in from what my salesman told me when i put deposit down almost a year ago.

I cant supply the vin yet. Serious buyers.

Until a deal is struck, I reserve the right to keep the car, but once i say there is a deal, the car is that persons.

I also may advertise on a online auction site.

Chances are my PM box will fill up fast, ill do my best to get the exact options of the vehicle posted soon.

Wanted to list this now, incase anyone was on the verge of ordering one, and wanted one of the first cars out.

Post in the thread if you want to be inline for this offer. I will be selling this car one way or another. Thanks for stopping by.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:00 PM
sting ya
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

To the op good luck Everyone else move on with your lives if you dont want the car !
Old 09-22-2013, 10:04 PM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

Received 534 Likes on 334 Posts

I have a couple vettes on order, and I am going to sell off the white one.

Car has brownstone interior, is a 3lt package, carbon fiber roof, z51 mag ride, nav, over 70,000 msrp.

I will get specific details on the exact order and msrp posted up here soon.

We can go about this 2 ways, I can buy the car and sell it for a slight profit...

or i can let the person buy it DIRECT from the dealer in florida AT STICKER, in which case, i will accept $3,000 above that paid to me... which allows you to utilize gm financing and/or new car rates at your local bank or through the dealer. The dealer will sell to any state.

(rates on a never titled car are always better than a once titled aka USED car in the banks eyes)

Car is coming in the west palm area.

It is not first batch, but it is very close to first batch, I anticipate the car being here early or mid next month. It is the FIRST car the dealership is getting in from what my salesman told me when i put deposit down almost a year ago.

I cant supply the vin yet. Serious buyers.

Until a deal is struck, I reserve the right to keep the car, but once i say there is a deal, the car is that persons.

I also may advertise on a online auction site.

Chances are my PM box will fill up fast, ill do my best to get the exact options of the vehicle posted soon.

Wanted to list this now, incase anyone was on the verge of ordering one, and wanted one of the first cars out.

Post in the thread if you want to be inline for this offer. I will be selling this car one way or another. Thanks for stopping by.
Since it sounds like you, "need" to sell the car, but I don't necessarily need one of the first C7s manufactured, I'll counter-offer at $4k under MSRP. Final offer.

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 09-22-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:01 AM
X25
Sr.Random input generator
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,465 Likes on 1,022 Posts

I think you should keep the car for 25 years and sell it $4K over MSRP to maximize your profits. You can also sell the floor mats and the battery protector now, in case the new buyer 25 years from would not notice.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:19 AM
USCGTO
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can't wait to see these C7s selling for 5k discount. (Yeah, that'll happen, wait might be longer, lol)

BUt I am sure high volume dealers will be pushing these out the door below MSRP. First bact my ***..
Old 09-23-2013, 03:15 PM
trackpilot
Racer

Originally Posted by SilverC6AZ
Since it sounds like you, "need" to sell the car, but I don't necessarily need one of the first C7s manufactured, I'll counter-offer at $4k under MSRP. Final offer.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:30 PM
z edge
Race Director

Location: BOOMER SOONER Big 12 Champions 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006 - 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015 - 2020.....
Received 914 Likes on 527 Posts

Originally Posted by bdevault01
If you are trying to make a profit on the car, do it the old fashioned way. Convince some idiot to buy it from you used and the $3k over MSRP is because it was owned by you and you are truly a special person.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:47 PM
TRAKCAR
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 32 Posts

I did that LOL
Old 09-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Vega$Vette
Race Director

Received 2,110 Likes on 984 Posts

LMAO
Old 09-24-2013, 01:03 AM
lt4obsesses
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by sting ya
To the op good luck Everyone else move on with your lives if you dont want the car !
No, really you're right. There's really nothing wrong with this, I mean he's just trying to make some money. There will certainly be somebody out there with more money than patience. At this point the Forum crowd might be a hard sell, but ya never know.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:36 AM
post-it
Racer

Originally Posted by pgway
Another POS that should be banned rom the Forum!
I hope he eats the car - it would serve him right.
I agree, this individual is full of S$$$. A ture troublemaker. I wouldn't give him the time of day let alone $3M.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Keep 'Em Flying
Drifting

Glws
Old 09-24-2013, 03:05 PM
lt4obsesses
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by post-it
I agree, this individual is full of S$$$. A ture troublemaker. I wouldn't give him the time of day let alone $3M.
Of course, I guess you could just make the deal with the dealer as advertised. Since once you sign the paperwork, the car is legally yours, nothing stopping you from stiffing him on his "finders fee".
Old 09-24-2013, 04:33 PM
irun4cops
Melting Slicks

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

i don't have to buy the car, the dealer can sell it to anyone under the sun at full msrp.

I have a person who has offered me 1k over sticker so far.

Anyone willing to beat that, make offers. Anyone else, sorry you don't understand supply and demand.

If you don't think its a fair deal, then move along.

Get notified of new replies

To 2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp

Old 09-24-2013, 04:41 PM
irun4cops
Melting Slicks

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

ps... for all those of you thinking vettes are going to sell 5g under sticker anytime soon...

a Camaro ss from chevy... doesn't even have 3g worth of total markup INCLUDING HOLDBACK MONEY BEHIND THE INVOICE. I know because we own a chevy store.

So assuming there is 5g of markup on a vette, or that a dealer is going to give that away... is a pipe dream. Goodluck all of you waiting for your big discounts when GM has changed the profit margins for dealerships to nearly nothing on all new chevy models

maybe they will come out with rebates on a first year sports car that destroys other cars that cost twice as much .... hold your breath

Last edited by irun4cops; 09-24-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:55 PM
X25
Sr.Random input generator
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,465 Likes on 1,022 Posts

ps... for all those of you thinking vettes are going to sell 5g under sticker anytime soon...

a Camaro ss from chevy... doesn't even have 3g worth of total markup INCLUDING HOLDBACK MONEY BEHIND THE INVOICE. I know because we own a chevy store.

So assuming there is 5g of markup on a vette, or that a dealer is going to give that away... is a pipe dream. Goodluck all of you waiting for your big discounts when GM has changed the profit margins for dealerships to nearly nothing on all new chevy models

maybe they will come out with rebates on a first year sports car that destroys other cars that cost twice as much .... hold your breath
Well, 'a car dealer' is talking like 'a car dealer'; nothing new here.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:55 PM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

Received 534 Likes on 334 Posts

Time will tell, and you don't have a crystal ball, so none of what you just said makes me even think twice about the fact the laws of supply and demand will eventually move to the the buyer's favor and C7s will be selling for thousands below MSRP. No one knows when this will happen, but rest assured it will, and there are thousands of buyers all to happy to wait. This is all Economics 101, so why would we believe YOU.

The relation of Invoice to MSRP on a C7 is only slightly closer than what it was for the C6.

If you are really a dealer then your level of professionalism just hit an all time low. "Hold our breath" 'Pipe Dream" ..and just your overall tone. Really?! Is that the terminology and tone a professional car salesperson uses with an audience of potential customers, or anyone?

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 09-24-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Quick Reply: 2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp