Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Atlanta Owners buy below MSRP yet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 12:48 PM
*Trip*
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Any Atlanta Owners buy below MSRP yet?

Im hoping for some local stock to build up, so I can have a little leverage to get below MSRP.....but wanted to know who has had good experiences in the ATL area with their Stingray purchase and if anyone has achieved below MSRP pricing...or getting anywhere near invoice....
Im looking for a 1LT stick, not optioned up heavily, but seems most lot stock is ordered with a lot of goodies.... so I may have to order one when the time is right....so hit me with your best experiences on service and pricing......
Old 02-21-2014, 01:51 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----
Received 399 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by *Trip*
Im hoping for some local stock to build up, so I can have a little leverage to get below MSRP.....but wanted to know who has had good experiences in the ATL area with their Stingray purchase and if anyone has achieved below MSRP pricing...or getting anywhere near invoice....
Im looking for a 1LT stick, not optioned up heavily, but seems most lot stock is ordered with a lot of goodies.... so I may have to order one when the time is right....so hit me with your best experiences on service and pricing......
Many of us in the same boat, but be prepared for the influx of dung from the guys who paid "full sucker price".
Old 02-21-2014, 02:10 PM
*Trip*
Burning Brakes

I understand that many are willing to pay a little extra to have it first....that's the way the market works... eventually there will be an surplus situation or the used market will pop up with the people who got in over their head....prob still several months or maybe a year away.....Im not in a huge hurry....
Old 02-21-2014, 03:34 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----

Originally Posted by *Trip*
I understand that many are willing to pay a little extra to have it first....that's the way the market works... eventually there will be an surplus situation or the used market will pop up with the people who got in over their head....prob still several months or maybe a year away.....Im not in a huge hurry....
agreed....up here in Michigan, Mother Nature is helping to lengthen the 'car is in storage' scenario. Come this spring it will be fun to go C7 shopping...may need an armed guard to travel around with me!...would be fun to pay for it in hundred dollar bills like they do on those TV car shows.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:40 PM
hope2
Safety Car

Received 358 Likes on 241 Posts

Originally Posted by $$$frumnuttin'
agreed....up here in Michigan, Mother Nature is helping to lengthen the 'car is in storage' scenario. Come this spring it will be fun to go C7 shopping...may need an armed guard to travel around with me!...would be fun to pay for it in hundred dollar bills like they do on those TV car shows.
maybe not fun, some dealers around here won't take over $10k cash, don't want the hassle, they tell you to go buy a bank check.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM
*Trip*
Burning Brakes

surprised with the amount of new stingrays I have seen in my area that no one has any input.....I know they don't have the best rep, but Maxie is willing to discount from 750 to 1900 without any haggling....just printed on their website....even said they would discount a new order, not just their lot stock.....
Old 02-22-2014, 12:24 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by hope2
maybe not fun, some dealers around here won't take over $10k cash, don't want the hassle, they tell you to go buy a bank check.
I guess cash is no longer king!
Old 02-25-2014, 10:35 AM
BAMAGOLFER
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'10-'11

Try Bit Coins!

Get notified of new replies

To Any Atlanta Owners buy below MSRP yet?

Quick Reply: Any Atlanta Owners buy below MSRP yet?