Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coupe 2LT Red Interior - Ala - $63.5k

Old 04-22-2014, 05:46 PM
letsrollmike
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Coupe 2LT Z51 7M White w/Red Interior - Cali - $59.5k

Hello fellas,

Here is my Z51:

*2LT red interior
*Navigation
*Z-51 performance package
*7 Speed manual transmission
*NPP Performance exhaust
*Magnetic Ride
*Stingray door panel option

9,300 on the odo. It has been daily driven on the highway 30 miles a day average. Usually in eco mode.

>>Price includes dealer interior protection warranty and tire road hazard warranty.<<

Car has been relocated to Cali, and is now in storage.

Asking $59.5k.

PM me for contact info if you are interested.

Last edited by letsrollmike; 07-15-2014 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:00 AM
letsrollmike
Racer

Updated some info. Car is now in Cali and in storage.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:30 AM
SSTG
Le Mans Master

Received 207 Likes on 137 Posts

I wished I would have seen this when you were closer to me!

Bump for you.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:21 AM
letsrollmike
Racer

Sorry it didnt line up!
Old 06-15-2014, 11:34 AM
letsrollmike
Racer

Ok, I'm sorry to post this, but this car is MSRP @ $68K with current options.

Who cares if the price was pre/post increase or not. Don't come at me with that. If you wanted this car brand new right now, you could have it at $68k+ period. Save for some dealer incentives. Do you want it for 61k or not? That is the Q.

It is the same car, price increase, or decrease. The same parts go into this car from early 2014 that they do in later 2014. What can you have this car at brand new? $68k. GM says so. A lot of folks are PMing me with post/pre-price increase. What is the difference? Are you looking to dime a guy? Sure....ask for the pre-price increase MSRP. Did i miss something? Is this car worth significantly less than what I'm asking? I might actually be far off, but please, the majority of you should chime in and set me straight.

Realize that this car WILL cost you $68k RIGHT NOW before any dealer incentives/deals. Work a deal with your dealer and sure you can save 3-4k, but it is not 61k otd, period. I can work a little on the price, but I am unsure that over 7k off of sticker is such a bad deal for this ride.

Am i wrong folks? I didn't mention anyone specific, so don't make it obvious I was speaking of you, and i won't do the same to you. Please CF folks, correct me if I'm wrong. Also, suggest a true price for this car if i am indeed off by a lot.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:47 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by letsrollmike

Who cares if the price was pre/post increase or not. Don't come at me with that. If you wanted this car brand new right now, you could have it at $68k+ period. Save for some dealer incentives. Do you want it for 61k or not? That is the Q.

It is the same car, price increase, or decrease. The same parts go into this car from early 2014 that they do in later 2014. What can you have this car at brand new? $68k. GM says so. A lot of folks are PMing me with post/pre-price increase. What is the difference? Are you looking to dime a guy? Sure....ask for the pre-price increase MSRP. Did i miss something? Is this car worth significantly less than what I'm asking? I might actually be far off, but please, the majority of you should chime in and set me straight.

Realize that this car WILL cost you $68k RIGHT NOW before any dealer incentives/deals. Work a deal with your dealer and sure you can save 3-4k, but it is not 61k otd, period. I can work a little on the price, but I am unsure that over 7k off of sticker is such a bad deal for this ride.

Am i wrong folks? I didn't mention anyone specific, so don't make it obvious I was speaking of you, and i won't do the same to you. Please CF folks, correct me if I'm wrong. Also, suggest a true price for this car if i am indeed off by a lot.
I'm with you! Why does it matter what YOU bought it at? You could have won it in a raffle, doesn't change the price of the car right now if you went down the the dealership and purchased it.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:53 PM
chief1usaf
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I totally agree with your post! I put my Z51 on CF and I've got a lot of the same questions. What does it matter what the MSRP was when we made our purchases! We didn't know that the Z51 coupe would become such a hot item and that GM would put in place a price increase! I don't know of a dealer out there discounting a Z51 Coupe. And while we're at it, I know my Ray is way better than when I took delivery. I can detail way better!! You Ray looks fantastic! I've got mine out there for $2,500 under the current MSRP. Your offering a fantastic deal to anyone looking for a Z51! Stick to your guns on your price.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:11 AM
2CRUZIN
Drifting

Absolutely agree with you OP. Beautiful Vette by the way, GLWS,
Old 07-15-2014, 10:24 AM
letsrollmike
Racer

Updated. Asking $59k.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:33 AM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

Default Price

Updated. Asking $59k.
That's A good deal.If I hadn't already bought mine I would be all over this.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:14 AM
kmil579
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your car is worth what someone is willing to give you. In my opinion, you were a little high at first, but still in the ballpark. My reasoning for saying that is that many are getting their cars at supplier pricing. This may not have been available when you purchased your car but it is now. A lot of dealers are not taking supplier but with a little time invested, you can find many that are.

All I had to do to get supplier pricing was go join a credit union for $10, then register and get my authorization number. With saupplier pricing, that $68k drops down to about $61.7k right off the bat. You can option it exactly how you want and get a brand new car, not one with 9,500 miles on it. So just as it doesnt matter what you paid for the car or whether it is pre/post increase, it does matter about the discounts available right now.

So for someone like me who is buying a white Z51 coupe with red interior, 7spd, mag ride, black wheels, etc., the question becomes do I want to buy your 2014 with 9,500 miles and a few of the options different than how I want them for $59.5k, OR do I want to buy a 2015 with 5 miles, exactly how I want it for $61k.

There are other variables to consider not just price. 2014 vs. 2015 and the depreciation factor. Yours is available right now to drive and enjoy while a 2015 will have to be waited on and the driving season will be shortened for those of us not in Florida or California.

With all this being said, I think your current price is much more in line with where it shoud be. If you were closer to me I would consider handing you the cash and driving off with it. As it is, I will have to play the waiting game. GLWS
Old 07-16-2014, 06:05 AM
t900162c
7th Gear

Updated. Asking $59k.
My son lives in Modesto, CA, I can have him drive there and check it out. Please send me your contact number: artvillasol@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:35 AM
Corvette03051
Melting Slicks

Received 410 Likes on 218 Posts

Default Pricing

Originally Posted by kmil579
Your car is worth what someone is willing to give you. In my opinion, you were a little high at first, but still in the ballpark. My reasoning for saying that is that many are getting their cars at supplier pricing. This may not have been available when you purchased your car but it is now. A lot of dealers are not taking supplier but with a little time invested, you can find many that are.

All I had to do to get supplier pricing was go join a credit union for $10, then register and get my authorization number. With saupplier pricing, that $68k drops down to about $61.7k right off the bat. You can option it exactly how you want and get a brand new car, not one with 9,500 miles on it. So just as it doesnt matter what you paid for the car or whether it is pre/post increase, it does matter about the discounts available right now.

So for someone like me who is buying a white Z51 coupe with red interior, 7spd, mag ride, black wheels, etc., the question becomes do I want to buy your 2014 with 9,500 miles and a few of the options different than how I want them for $59.5k, OR do I want to buy a 2015 with 5 miles, exactly how I want it for $61k.

There are other variables to consider not just price. 2014 vs. 2015 and the depreciation factor. Yours is available right now to drive and enjoy while a 2015 will have to be waited on and the driving season will be shortened for those of us not in Florida or California.

With all this being said, I think your current price is much more in line with where it shoud be. If you were closer to me I would consider handing you the cash and driving off with it. As it is, I will have to play the waiting game. GLWS
Why are you guys hijacking this forum member's sale? It's his car and this is still America. Why can't he offer the car for sale at any price he wishes to sell? Why comment on it? Just buy it or pass. I bought my car on the forum and we negotiated by pm and phone. I believe that I paid a bit more than the car was worth but I wanted that car and I trusted the owner. All went perfectly well with the deal. If it's the car you want then PM the guy and negotiate. If not then move on to the car you want. What did he do to you?

Last edited by Corvette03051; 07-16-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:18 AM
kmil579
Instructor

Originally Posted by corvette02035
Why are you guys hijacking this forum member's sale? It's his car and this is still America. Why can't he offer the car for sale at any price he wishes to sell? Why comment on it? Just buy it or pass. I believe I slightly overI bought my car on the forum and we negotiated by pm and phone. I believe that I paid a bit more than the car was worth but I wanted that car and I trusted the owner. All went perfectly well with the deal. If t's the car you want then PM the guy and negotiate. If not then move on to the car you want. What did he do to you?
He asked a question, I answered it. I didnt hijack anything. I even said that his price now is in line with where it should be and that I would probably buy it if it were closer to me.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:21 AM
letsrollmike
Racer

Thanks for defending me peeps, however the people posting in this thread may actually be providing facts that are unbeknownst to me, so I'm not offended.

I am indeed attempting to offer a competitive price, so i appreciate the input from anyone that can chime in.

Thanks again to all.

-Mike
Old 07-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Corvette03051
Melting Slicks

Received 410 Likes on 218 Posts

Default Hijack

Originally Posted by kmil579
He asked a question, I answered it. I didnt hijack anything. I even said that his price now is in line with where it should be and that I would probably buy it if it were closer to me.
Thanks for explaining. No problem my apology.
Old 07-16-2014, 04:19 PM
kmil579
Instructor

Thanks for defending me peeps, however the people posting in this thread may actually be providing facts that are unbeknownst to me, so I'm not offended.

I am indeed attempting to offer a competitive price, so i appreciate the input from anyone that can chime in.

Thanks again to all.

-Mike
Your price is competitive and you should have no trouble selling it. I originally saw your post and thought to myself, damn if only he were closer. Hell, Bama would have been close enough. Then when I saw your 4th post, I figured I would explain the thought process that others may be going through and why they may be asking what MSRP was. I do agree that it doesnt matter what you paid for it then, but what you will have to pay to duplicate it now.

One thing I noticed was that you dont have any pictures with the top on. Could you tell us what top you have for the car? Someone is gonna ****** it up at this price. Again GLWS.

Get notified of new replies

To Coupe 2LT Red Interior - Ala - $63.5k

Old 07-22-2014, 02:57 AM
Superdupersteve
Heel & Toe

I'm in Monterey and have been considering purchasing a white or carbon grey C7 with Z-51 & mag ride. I too would like a pic with top on. Bump
Old 07-22-2014, 07:58 AM
letsrollmike
Racer

Hey all. Here are some pics with the top on. Its a painted white top. Turns out after you have all been asking for the top on, it has come to my attention that I must love the top off and in the sun. HAHA. I'll ask the wife to snap more pics when it comes out of the garage for monthly maintenance this week.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:50 AM
CaDreamn
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

PM sent

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Coupe 2LT Red Interior - Ala - $63.5k