Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KC Corvettes

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 10:33 PM
SSTG
Le Mans Master

Received 207 Likes on 137 Posts

Default KC Corvettes

I wanted to say a few things about my experience with Joe Phillips with KC Corvettes for those that are looking to get an honest Salesmen, Yes I said honest, It's not an oxymoron in this case.

I had been in the Market for over two months for a new ZL1 Camaro or Z51 Corvette. After numerous road blocks on the both cars and even working with a General Manager on a daily basis at a local dealer here and not being able to close on a car.

I found an ad here on the forum for KC Corvettes and sent them an email with an offer not expecting to get a reply as most Dealers are not budging off MSRP on Z51's. To my delight he said he could work with me.

After a few back in forth conversations from me with numerous questions (I'm VERY picky) we came to an agreement on price. Now the hard part, how do I get the car from KC,MO to St. Louis,MO were I live?
Joe had the answer! He drove down personally to pick me up (4 hrs), took me to the bank to get a check for the car and drove me to the Dealership to receive the car and paid for a full tank of gas to get me back home!

That's service for you. A great Deal on an awesome car, a great experience getting an awesome car and total customer satisfaction. Does it get any better? I now even call him a friend.

Shoot Joe an email at KC Corvettes, you might be surprised at what he can do for you.

Seth

Last edited by SSTG; 06-30-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:08 PM
TXBLIZZARD
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSTG
I wanted to say a few things about my experience with Joe Phillips with KC Corvettes for those that are looking to get an honest Salesmen, Yes I said honest, It's not an oxymoron in this case.

I had been in the Market for over two months for a new ZL1 Camaro or Z51 Corvette. After numerous road blocks on the both cars and even working with a General Manager on a daily basis at a local dealer here and not being able to close on a car.

I found an ad here on the forum for KC Corvettes and sent them an email with an offer not expecting to get a reply as most Dealers are not budging off MSRP on Z51's. To my delight he said he could work with me.

After a few back in forth conversations from me with numerous questions (I'm VERY picky) we came to an agreement on price. Now the hard part, how do I get the car from KC,MO to St. Louis,MO were I live?
Joe had the answer! He drove down personally to pick me up (4 hrs), took me to the bank to get a check for the car and drove me to the Dealership to receive the car and paid for a full tank of gas to get me back home!

That's service for you. A great Deal on an awesome car, a great experience getting an awesome car and total customer satisfaction. Does it get any better? I now even call him a friend.

Shoot Joe an email at KC Corvettes, you might be surprised at what he can do for you.

Seth

Congratulations on the C7. I am also working with Joe, as is my next door neighbor! My neighbor is picking up his car this week. Unfortunately my TPW is not until 7/21. So far, I can say it has been a pleasure to work with Joe.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Jstockton
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 27 Posts
FedEx Bowl 4 St. Jude '09
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

I bought mine from Joe, Great Guy!

Give him a call.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:21 PM
0KC Corvettes
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks guys. I'm truly blessed to be able to sell the most amazing car in the world, and to meet some really cool people like you! I'm glad you guys love your cars!! Hope you had a good holiday weekend!!
Old 07-25-2014, 12:01 PM
SSTG
Le Mans Master

Got to give Joe another thumbs up!
I found a small ding in the passenger door sill a few days after delivery on my C7.
I called Joe and he immediately said I'll send you a new one!
Awesome, I asked if he wanted me to send the old one back for warranty and he said no, hang it in your garage.
A couple weeks go by and yesterday I recieve the new door sills, not only did he replace the bad one but he gave me two new upgraded STINGRAY sills!!!
Made my day! I can't say enough good things about Joe @ KC Corvettes!
Old 07-25-2014, 02:44 PM
0KC Corvettes
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SSTG
Got to give Joe another thumbs up!
I found a small ding in the passenger door sill a few days after delivery on my C7.
I called Joe and he immediately said I'll send you a new one!
Awesome, I asked if he wanted me to send the old one back for warranty and he said no, hang it in your garage.
A couple weeks go by and yesterday I recieve the new door sills, not only did he replace the bad one but he gave me two new upgraded STINGRAY sills!!!
Made my day! I can't say enough good things about Joe @ KC Corvettes!
I hope you like them!! Should be a good weekend to get out there and drop that top!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:58 PM
AFVETTE
Team Owner

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

WOW, I bought my 99 coupe from CableDahmer back in May 2001 when THE VETTE NET folks worked from there. That was the first Vette purchased I truly believe I got a great deal and NEVER second guessed my purchase.

Interesting story, while we were there completing the paper work we heard a loud noise and everyone went running, seems someone drove by and shot out one of the showroom windows and there was glass everywhere.

Cheers

Tom
Old 08-10-2014, 09:00 PM
ic98
Advanced

Have to give them a thumbs down. Sent a message to them weeks ago and no response.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:49 AM
SSTG
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by ic98
Have to give them a thumbs down. Sent a message to them weeks ago and no response.
Sorry to hear that. I would assume he didn't get the message as he is prompt to return calls.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:03 PM
0KC Corvettes
Former Vendor

I am sorry to hear that ic98. The toll free # goes through our switchboard and rings directly to my cell phone. We did have some issues recently with the switchboard rerouting calls to the wrong place. I personally apologize. If it was an internal message on the forums, I never received it.

Have a great day, and again I apologize.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:13 PM
ic98
Advanced

I resent my PM to you. Thanks for following up on the thread,
Old 08-11-2014, 08:36 PM
ic98
Advanced

Heard from Joe this afternoon within an hour of my second PM, so thumbs up
Old 08-12-2014, 10:08 AM
SSTG
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by ic98
Heard from Joe this afternoon within an hour of my second PM, so thumbs up
Hope it's as great an experience as mine was with Joe!
Old 08-18-2014, 06:22 PM
nmerhaut
Melting Slicks

Received 75 Likes on 62 Posts

I've got to agree with the positive members here. I had been trying to find a decent deal on a C7 with Z 51 option after deciding I didn't want a 2012 Z06 to replace my '09 Z. Cleveland dealers wouldn't budge on price and out of state dealers were killing me on the '09 trade-in value.

I saw the Cable-Dahmer thread here last week that said they were accepting supplier prices so I called and talked with Joe. He said they would accept the GSU on the VY, 2LT, Z51,two tops, dual mode exhaust, carbon fiber interior, black wheels,spoiler, mirrors and a CTEK battery charger. mag ride and yellow calipers. I had the invisible bra installed and the mud guards attached all through Joe.

My wife and I drove from Cleveland to St Louis last Wed, stayed overnight and arrived in Independence, MO @ noon on Thurs. Spent a couple hours on paper work, transferring things from my '09 Z and we were off back home, staying again in St Louis overnight.

Joe is a very honest, charming and knowledgeable salesman as he made the transaction painless. He even gave me a "decent" price on my trade. (If anyone wants a great '09 Z that was in perfect condition, Joe has it on Autotrader and I can vouch for it personally.

Our drive home was thrilling and uneventful and we received many admiring looks--what a gorgeous car.

Thanks Joe.

Last edited by nmerhaut; 08-23-2014 at 05:25 AM.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:54 PM
C7_Z06
Melting Slicks

Received 62 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Another thumbs up!

For an out-of-state buyer like me a few months ago, Joe was nice to deal with... and still enjoying my 'vert from Cable Dahmer!
Attached Images  
Old 08-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,305 Likes on 13,977 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

This is good to know. Cable-Dahmer is only a couple of hours away so when I get ready they will be a dealership I will contact.

Get notified of new replies

To KC Corvettes

Quick Reply: KC Corvettes