Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2-2014 Corvette's Brand New Both 1LT's Both Autos Black/Black & Red/Black

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 12:54 PM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by Tfreestyle
Still interested in black one for 45k no sales tax
He probably unloaded them at an auction.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:27 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

This a for sale thread not a post on C7 prices!
All of you know better!
Old 08-24-2014, 09:46 PM
cronny1
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, I've been on some rough forums, but this one is pretty bad. This was a for sale post. There was only a couple legitimate posts. The rest were far from necessary. You guys have nothing else better to do than troll posts and input negative remarks in them? Talk about giving Corvette guys a bad rep.

Both Corvettes sold. I got just about what I wanted for them. It was over $100K for both. (yes, more than $101K).

Go ahead and talk your BS. I'm not coming back. To those who sent me supporting IM's, I appreciate it. Good luck.....you're going to need it around here.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:30 PM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by cronny1
Man, I've been on some rough forums, but this one is pretty bad. This was a for sale post. There was only a couple legitimate posts. The rest were far from necessary. You guys have nothing else better to do than troll posts and input negative remarks in them? Talk about giving Corvette guys a bad rep.

Both Corvettes sold. I got just about what I wanted for them. It was over $100K for both. (yes, more than $101K).

Go ahead and talk your BS. I'm not coming back. To those who sent me supporting IM's, I appreciate it. Good luck.....you're going to need it around here.
The only reason that I said that you probably sold them at auction is because you weren't coming on.As far as selling them at an auction there isn't no discrace in that.Sometimes can sell at A good price.I wasn't trying to offend ya.Sorry if you took it wrong.my bad.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:55 PM
cronny1
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your comment wasn't the reason why I said that. Thanks for the reply though.

They weren't sold at auction.

Quick Reply: 2-2014 Corvette's Brand New Both 1LT's Both Autos Black/Black & Red/Black