Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great dealer experience

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 02:43 PM
red63vette
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Great dealer experience

With people anxious to pop off about bad service, I wanted to mention a great experience.

Just got a C7. black/red z51 3LT convertible at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth GA.

They gladly honored supplier pricing on a very desirable car, which was significantly off of msrp.

Flew in and was picked up at ATL airport. Great service from Chris and Mike Wolf there.

Highly recommend them. They still have a great inventory.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:37 PM
DudeManZ06
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've worked with Rick Hendrick Chevrolet before as well, a close friend of mines brother works there, I wanted a specific car that they didn't have (I was looking used) but they knew a few past customers that had what I wanted... Contacted them and offered them some awesome deals on a new C7 if they traded their car in... Worked out great!
Old 08-30-2014, 03:44 PM
Tbong
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red63vette
With people anxious to pop off about bad service, I wanted to mention a great experience.

Just got a C7. black/red z51 3LT convertible at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth GA.

They gladly honored supplier pricing on a very desirable car, which was significantly off of msrp.

Flew in and was picked up at ATL airport. Great service from Chris and Mike Wolf there.

I have been keeping in touch with them. Probably be buying from them or Kerbecks. I have been impressed with both dealers.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:51 PM
HendrickCorvette
Premium Supporting Dealership

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Thank you!!!

red63vette,

Both Mike and I want to thank you and your wife! We hope you both are enjoying your beautiful stingray. I enjoyed the short time we meet and I hope your trip to the Corvette Museum was great! If you ever need anything in the furtur, please let Mike or myself know.

Thanks again,

PS. Sorry I did not see your post until now. We really appreciate the good word.

Chris Lindamood
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

Originally Posted by red63vette

Get notified of new replies

To Great dealer experience

Quick Reply: Great dealer experience