Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

General RC8 Questions (for Forum Dealers, and those who have used them)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 09:20 AM
LT1 Z51
Corvette Enthusiast
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 922 Likes on 614 Posts

Default General RC8 Questions (for Forum Dealers, and those who have used them)

I think I'm going to break down and get a C7 in the next 24 months (most likely in the 12-24 month range). The painted vents (new for 2015) make the car palatable to my taste now. But I have a few questions about the process.

If I have a C6 and want to trade it in and I buy from an out of state Forum dealer is that possible? Or would it be better for me to just private sell it 3-6 months prior to ordering the C7. I'd like to transfer the plate. I'd assume if I traded I'd have to physically drive the C6 to the dealers location.

Since the car would be picked up at the Museum I assume all the paperwork could be handled over fax/mail and the transaction over phone.

Finally, when it comes to price. I can get the "Friends and Family" discount, but I assume better deals out there are to be had.

Thanks in advance
Old 08-22-2014, 06:12 PM
mjw930
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

First, you are always better off selling it independently but if you do trade it will require you to personally deliver the car and no part of the transaction will be final until they inspect the car.

Since you have a discount program and live in Michigan simply contact Dennis Tap @ Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn. They sell more Corvettes under the discount programs than any other dealer in the world.

There are no better deals available than Employee/Supplier/Credit Union.

Give Dennis a call, stop by with your car and get a trade quote and decide from there.

Quick Reply: General RC8 Questions (for Forum Dealers, and those who have used them)