Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2014 Z51 Arctic White/ Adrenaline Red 2LT full xpel/tint - Perfect!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Monaco335
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: 2014 Z51 Arctic White/ Adrenaline Red 2LT full xpel/tint - Perfect!!

Hey all,

I love my stingray, but looking to get a z06 next year. The car has 3k miles, garaged, non smoker, and is in pristine condition.

The entire car has xpel ultimate applied for full body protection ($6k cost) , gloss black roof vinyl with xpel ultimate on top, and 35% tint ($300). Car is a 2LT with mag ride, black wheels, performance exhaust, and carbon flash mirror/rear lip.

Car looks amazing, feels amazing driving it, and overall exceeded all my expectations. I'm looking to sell it though for a z06 after seeing one.

Current MSRP is 68k for the car (well 72k if you include 7% tax). I'll let mine go for 65k due to the immaculate condition.

More here (white one is mine):
http://ajroccaforte.com/#/chevy/

cars.com ad
http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...5403/overview/

Eric

Last edited by Monaco335; 10-01-2014 at 12:51 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:45 PM
corvette396
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Beautiful car, Not to be a dougie downer.. but it won't sell at 67k on the forum.. with the discounts and supplier pricing on the new ones.. You may be better at shopping dealers for a trade. Unless you are willing to give it away.. Just a little advice from a fellow seller.. good luck..
Old 10-01-2014, 02:55 AM
Corvette03051
Melting Slicks

Received 416 Likes on 220 Posts

Default Location

Where are u located
Old 10-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Monaco335
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

corvette396, thanks for the feedback! I don't really know what they're going for these days but that makes sense.

corvette02035 I'm in a surburb near Chicago.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:44 PM
0vividracing
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Car looks great! Good luck with the sale!
Old 10-01-2014, 09:36 PM
ATOMICV8
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car looks great, hope you get what your asking out of the car but I don't think it will happen. I am just trying to warn you to be prepared to take a hit. I had the same car and no one seemed interested they wanted me to give the car away. Be patient and flexible . Good luck with Z06
Old 10-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Paws
Burning Brakes

Received 509 Likes on 241 Posts

Originally Posted by ATOMICV8
Car looks great, hope you get what your asking out of the car but I don't think it will happen. I am just trying to warn you to be prepared to take a hit. I had the same car and no one seemed interested they wanted me to give the car away. Be patient and flexible . Good luck with Z06
Nice car GLWS
...with dealer incentives and GM card perks, you'll be lucky to get high 50's here on the forum.....
Old 11-22-2014, 12:57 AM
Beamer5xi
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd consider $54k. I know the body protection is expensive but yeah the deals on brand new ones to include financing are hard to beat. Nice car though.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:14 PM
BillB3672
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You might want to reconsider selling it on the forum because, as some others have stated "the dealer incentives may cause you to reduce the price" in order to sell it. Also, you might want to look into your state tax implications of trading vs selling! In Arizona you pay taxes on the difference between the trade and the new vehicle, but if you sell the vehicle and buy new you pay taxes on the full cost of the new vehicle. One other item and I may have missed it, but is it Auto or Manual? . Posting some photos on the forum (as required by forum rules), may help you also!
Good luck with the sale and your new Z06
Old 11-22-2014, 04:10 PM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

Spike 32,
I hear time and time again people only want to pay A fraction for the options.
When you do options you do it for yourself.Nice car,good luck.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:28 PM
HARVEY T.GLUCK
Drifting

Received 651 Likes on 151 Posts

Default FS 2014 Z51 Artic White

This Forum and its members would be better served by not passing on negative remarks about what a Seller is trying to get for his Corvette..
The forum is a very small portion of the the Overall Corvette market and I think we should let the market dictate what a Seller can get for his corvette...
If your comments are not Positive ---just let it go and let the Market dictate.......All you do is arouse Sellers Wrathe and create a negative downward trend
Personally I have much more Success elsewhere in my Selling and in almost every case got what I wanted....I just list here out of Curtesy knowing I am going to get mostly negative responses even if I wanted to give the Corvette away......Harvey
Old 11-22-2014, 07:02 PM
RJ111
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HARVEY T.GLUCK
This Forum and its members would be better served by not passing on negative remarks about what a Seller is trying to get for his Corvette..
The forum is a very small portion of the the Overall Corvette market and I think we should let the market dictate what a Seller can get for his corvette...
If your comments are not Positive ---just let it go and let the Market dictate.......All you do is arouse Sellers Wrathe and create a negative downward trend
Personally I have much more Success elsewhere in my Selling and in almost every case got what I wanted....I just list here out of Curtesy knowing I am going to get mostly negative responses even if I wanted to give the Corvette away......Harvey
There sure is a lot of picture collectors on here....

This car is still bringing 59-63 k at auction.

The Dealership offered 57k for mine on trade. With the taxes saved, its like getting 58700. for the car.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:51 AM
trends2000
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default reply comment

Originally Posted by spiike32
Hey all,

I love my stingray, but looking to get a z06 next year. The car has 3k miles, garaged, non smoker, and is in pristine condition.

The entire car has xpel ultimate applied for full body protection ($6k cost) , gloss black roof vinyl with xpel ultimate on top, and 35% tint ($300). Car is a 2LT with mag ride, black wheels, performance exhaust, and carbon flash mirror/rear lip.

Car looks amazing, feels amazing driving it, and overall exceeded all my expectations. I'm looking to sell it though for a z06 after seeing one.

Current MSRP is 68k for the car (well 72k if you include 7% tax). I'll let mine go for 65k due to the immaculate condition.

More here (white one is mine):
http://ajroccaforte.com/#/chevy/

cars.com ad
http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...5403/overview/

Eric
hi ... your car is beautiful. I'm still deciding between Red and White as the Arctic White is the first time I've seen a Vette in white that has caught my attention ...except for a '53! As for comments, I think the guys mentioning price are trying to help not be negative or rain on your parade. I bought my current C6 from a Forum member at his asking price years ago because I felt it was fair ... and it was . Few on the Forum are unreliable. I have had only one negative ... horrible ... experience with a seller on a top replacement which he lied about. But , on car sales , the Forum members advised me that I was pricing my C6 higher than I should despite my belief that it was worth it. Now, six months later, I should have listened to them. I dropped from what I know is fair/ dealer will sell for $19,000 to $17,500 to $16,500. I am still waiting to order my C7 as I still have my C6 ! I have to drop to $16,000 which is what I was told / offered months ago. ... then I'll hear "how about $15,000?" !!
Regardless of your price ... you'll ALWAYS get " will you take $55?" then if you go to $55K, someone will say, "How about $53K?" Try for what you feel it's worth . You know what you have in it. But, if it doesn't sell quick, listen to these guys who are trying to give good advice. They are right ...
Old 12-04-2014, 02:11 PM
KOTYKB
Burning Brakes

Received 408 Likes on 183 Posts

Have you sold your Vette yet?!??!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2014 Z51 Arctic White/ Adrenaline Red 2LT full xpel/tint - Perfect!!

Quick Reply: FS: 2014 Z51 Arctic White/ Adrenaline Red 2LT full xpel/tint - Perfect!!