Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2014 Laguna Blue C7 Stingray - $54k

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 09:01 AM
Ernest_T
Drifting

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ
If you'd already brushed up on your federal tax laws for 2014, you'd already know that deduction is gone for 2014.
The IRS is betting that congress will return the deduction. They just hired a company to do the sales tax research for 2014 tax year.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:53 PM
WS6R6
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Up top
Old 11-20-2014, 11:35 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by fsvoboda
Supplier price for a brand new 2015 equipped this way is $54,215.80. List is $59,405.

(1LT, auto, performance exhaust, black wheels, Laguna Blue.)

Best wishes to OP, but I've got my doubts he'll get $54K for a 2014 used C7 with this equipment.
Not buying and not helping seller
bad taste and against the rules here.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:46 PM
fsvoboda
Melting Slicks

Received 795 Likes on 565 Posts

Originally Posted by 3 Z06ZR1
Not buying and not helping seller
bad taste and against the rules here.
If so, I'm sorry. Where's the rule? Seems to me that discussion of C7 depreciation and used prices shouldn't be out of line, but again, if there's a rule I'll abide by it.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:48 PM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

Received 534 Likes on 334 Posts

If so, I'm sorry. Where's the rule? Seems to me that discussion of C7 depreciation and used prices shouldn't be out of line, but again, if there's a rule I'll abide by it.

Pricing discussions are OK, but as it pertains to THIS thread and/or section:

To put it un perspective: Would you want someone interrupting you while you try to negotiate the sale of your car with a buyer, especially if that person's "opinion" was that your price was too high?

If I were selling my C7 and had a thread in this section I'd have already asked the moderator to strike any posts like that.

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 11-21-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:31 PM
fsvoboda
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ
Pricing discussions are OK, but as it pertains to THIS thread and/or section:

To put it un perspective: Would you want someone interrupting you while you try to negotiate the sale of your car with a buyer, especially if that person's "opinion" was that your price was too high?

If I were selling my C7 and had a thread in this section I'd have already asked the moderator to strike any posts like that.
If you think the posts are inappropriate, report them and let the mod sort it out. This is not me trying to sound tough, but just how discussion forums work, in my opinion. I usually am moderating two or three closed discussions elsewhere. If someone misses the point, I'll send a private message and perhaps delete the offending message--and suggest if somewhere else on the site would be more appropriate. Corvette Forum generally seems to be a well moderated site, so I'd have expected a message if I was out of line. In any case, I've already said all I've got to say on realistic used pricing here. We can disagree on whether the comments are a service to the OP or not. If you'd like to continue this discussion, let's go to PMs

Best wishes.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:32 PM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

If you think the posts are inappropriate, report them and let the mod sort it out. This is not me trying to sound tough, but just how discussion forums work, in my opinion. I usually am moderating two or three closed discussions elsewhere. If someone misses the point, I'll send a private message and perhaps delete the offending message--and suggest if somewhere else on the site would be more appropriate. Corvette Forum generally seems to be a well moderated site, so I'd have expected a message if I was out of line. In any case, I've already said all I've got to say on realistic used pricing here. We can disagree on whether the comments are a service to the OP or not. If you'd like to continue this discussion, let's go to PMs

Best wishes.
Not our car for sale, we're just pointing out why it's not all that appropriate. Personally, since none of us are the OP we can care less what the moderator does with your posts.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:12 AM
C7cmnthru
Burning Brakes

Received 54 Likes on 25 Posts

The forum rule from forum rules and guidelines with the last sentence summing up pretty well. Shouldn't need a moderator to have to police every post:

"If you don’t like the price or item being offered in for sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way."
Old 11-22-2014, 10:55 AM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by C7cmnthru
The forum rule from forum rules and guidelines with the last sentence summing up pretty well. Shouldn't need a moderator to have to police every post:

"If you don’t like the price or item being offered in for sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way."
If I was selling A car I would want someone to give me A tip and
Tell me that I might have to high A price on the car.
I just don't understand.Your saying say yes. Don't say no.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:29 PM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

Originally Posted by thrilled
If I was selling A car I would want someone to give me A tip and
Tell me that I might have to high A price on the car.
I just don't understand.Your saying say yes. Don't say no.
Tips are OK, but according to the forum rules give them via PM.

A thread in this "For Sale section" is the same as an ad on Cars.com. Would you want someone else tacking a sentence to the end of your Cars.com ad with his personal opinion that your car is priced too high?
Old 11-22-2014, 01:12 PM
WTXcorvette
Advanced

Well all bickering aside, I think the price is fair. Too bad I haven't sold mine or I'd buy this in a heartbeat! By far my favorite color!
Old 11-23-2014, 10:27 AM
JPRORACING
Instructor

HELLO this is a For Sale section not a discussion section
Old 11-23-2014, 10:50 AM
fsvoboda
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by C7cmnthru

Thanks, I've got it now, and I'm outa here.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:27 AM
WS6R6
Instructor

Bump.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

First off......great car and great price. I am surprised nobody hasn't picked it up yet. Stay with it, it will sell!

Second, REDC7AZ trolls the "For Sale" section to pick fights with those who believe C7 re-sale prices aren't going to increase vs. decrease as every other car does.

In many of REDC7AZ's recent posts he argues with whomever he is corresponding with. Take a look at just the first page of his Statistics and you will see where he makes statements and calls other members names like,

"Butt hurt,"
"Tried to Stand my Ground,"
"The joke is on you," You can spin it however you want,"
"It is obvious to most, perhaps not you,"
"A white lie never hurts,"
"GM greed,"
"OP posts a crock of crap,"
"You are not fooling anyone with that bullshat,"
"I know this will **** you off but oh well...,"
"As if your desision matters,"
"You're like a lippy little 5 year old snot that keeps following me around like my shadow, who doesn't know when to stop. I bet you get that a lot,"
"From now on my typical reply to all your BS replies to me will be pretty simple Meh.....STFU Sprinkled with a little GFY every now and then....or maybe a take your tone and SIUYA from time to..."
"I think a good place to tag all the trolls on this forum is on their forehead. Kinda' like a scarlet letter."
"Seems like you were a psychic with no powers and that's what landed you on skid row....Joe."
"If you keep repeating this crap in your head, then sooner or later it won't seem so bad to you that you still have a C6."
"As for the rest of us... you're not fooling anyone."
"Some people know how to handle the situation like an adult, others can't help..."
"Your GTR looks like an ugly "turd" next to the C7."
"It only sucks if you are dumb enough to accept"
"You decide whether to continue trolling or to help the OP and let us know once you sober up and can string 3 logical sentences together."
"Oh puleeease. Try your lame sarcasm out on someone else will ya please. I already know you. It's not working."
"Did you shove that center console cover where it belongs?"

and so many, many mean-spirited and completely unnecessary comments. Rarely, will you read where he says anything positive.

Do what I have done....don't respond to anymore of REDC7AZ's replies until he learns to lighten up a bit. This Forum is for friends sharing great experiences, marketing our dreams to one-another and selling our babies to those who will care for them. In other words....this Forum is for fun and entertainment, not name-calling and defending one's opinion.

Personally, in the 10+ years I have been on this Forum, I have never name-called on this Forum, that is......until just now!

Last edited by Rob4092xx; 11-26-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

I mean...who talks to others like this non-stop? I certainly wasn't brought up this way!

Originally Posted by Rob4092xx
First off......great car and great price. I am surprised nobody hasn't picked it up yet. Stay with it, it will sell!

Second, REDC7AZ trolls the "For Sale" section to pick fights with those who believe C7 re-sale prices aren't going to increase vs. decrease as every other car does.

In many of REDC7AZ's recent posts he argues with whomever he is corresponding with. Take a look at just the first page of his Statistics and you will see where he makes statements and calls other members names like,

"Butt hurt,"
"Tried to Stand my Ground,"
"The joke is on you," You can spin it however you want,"
"It is obvious to most, perhaps not you,"
"A white lie never hurts,"
"GM greed,"
"OP posts a crock of crap,"
"You are not fooling anyone with that bullshat,"
"I know this will **** you off but oh well...,"
"As if your desision matters,"
"You're like a lippy little 5 year old snot that keeps following me around like my shadow, who doesn't know when to stop. I bet you get that a lot,"
"From now on my typical reply to all your BS replies to me will be pretty simple Meh.....STFU Sprinkled with a little GFY every now and then....or maybe a take your tone and SIUYA from time to..."
"I think a good place to tag all the trolls on this forum is on their forehead. Kinda' like a scarlet letter."
"Seems like you were a psychic with no powers and that's what landed you on skid row....Joe."
"If you keep repeating this crap in your head, then sooner or later it won't seem so bad to you that you still have a C6."
"As for the rest of us... you're not fooling anyone."
"Some people know how to handle the situation like an adult, others can't help..."
"Your GTR looks like an ugly "turd" next to the C7."
"It only sucks if you are dumb enough to accept"
"You decide whether to continue trolling or to help the OP and let us know once you sober up and can string 3 logical sentences together."
"Oh puleeease. Try your lame sarcasm out on someone else will ya please. I already know you. It's not working."
"Did you shove that center console cover where it belongs?"

and so many, many mean-spirited and completely unnecessary comments. Rarely, will you read where he says anything positive.

Do what I have done....don't respond to anymore of REDC7AZ's replies until he learns to lighten up a bit. This Forum is for friends sharing great experiences, marketing our dreams to one-another and selling our babies to those who will care for it. In other words....this Forum is for fun and entertainment, not name-calling and defending one's opinion.

Personally, in the 10+ years I have been on this Forum, I have never name-called on this Forum, that is......until just now!
Old 12-02-2014, 09:55 AM
WS6R6
Instructor

Up top

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2014 Laguna Blue C7 Stingray - $54k

Old 12-03-2014, 04:39 PM
janicept
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

good luck

Last edited by janicept; 12-03-2014 at 04:44 PM. Reason: realized I should not post here.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:21 AM
WS6R6
Instructor

Bump.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Frank A Hart
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this still for sale?

Quick Reply: FS: 2014 Laguna Blue C7 Stingray - $54k