Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let the blood letting begin

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 06:31 PM
VNAMVET
Le Mans Master

Received 392 Likes on 196 Posts

Default Let the blood letting begin

Discounts already. ......Thanks Kerbeck! I knew I should have waited.

Last edited by VNAMVET; 10-13-2014 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:33 AM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

yeah buyers market for sure it seems
Old 10-13-2014, 10:05 AM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

OVER 100 2015 CORVETTE STINGRAYS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE!

2014 Corvette Stingrays are for sale or lease to the ultimate retail consumer only. *1.99% Bank Financing to our most qualified customers with excellent credit on in stock, 2014 or 2015 Corvette Stingrays only. Term 60 to 72 months. Qualifications exist. Requires bank approval. Minimum amount financed $22,000. Currently, Kerbeck does not sell or lease cars in the states of MT, OR, NH or AK, sorry for any inconvenience. Kerbeck makes every effort to provide full and accurate information. However, because errors may occur, please contact us to verify options, prices and rebate/incentive information before purchasing. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. All new vehicle prices include the Destination Charge (freight cost). All prices exclude state taxes and fees, motor vehicle registration charges, and processing fees. All taxes and fees will be paid to the legally appropriate states. Prices may not be combined with any other past, present, or future offers or advertised promotions or specials. Prices valid through 10/18/14 and are available only by appointment scheduled through our Internet Sales Department. Transaction must be complete and car must be paid in full by close of business that day. Prior sales, inbound and ordered vehicles excluded from current price offers. Sale to Ultimate Retail Consumer only, one vehicle per customer. No sale or lease to auto dealers, dealer's agents, management, sales staff or employees of dealers, leasing companies, brokers, exporters, etc. No sale to any person or company appearing on the General Motors Export List or which has the same address as any person or company appearing on the General Motors Export List. To that same end, Kerbeck reserves the right, at any point during a transaction, to prevent sale to any person or company that may not be a permanent resident of the US, may live or work outside of the US, may conduct business or have any ownership in an entity which conducts business outside of the US, or may raise any red flags regarding the intended ultimate end user. If Kerbeck exercises its right after a deposit has been taken, the deposit will be returned and the deal will be cancelled and neither party shall have any further obligation to the other. Cars pictured are for illustration purposes only, wheels and color may not be the actual car listed as the example. Price includes all costs to be paid by the consumer except for taxes, tags, licensing, registration and documentary fee. Customer agrees that Kerbeck’s sole opinion as to these terms is final and binding. Please also note that although we do the very best we can to ensure that you receive full and accurate information on our website, it is always possible that typographical errors and inadvertent errors/omissions may occur and also that another customer may be interested in purchasing the quoted vehicle at any time, which we cannot predict or prevent. Therefore, we respectfully request that you contact us to confirm your appointment as well as the availability and details of the vehicle in which you are interested prior to your arrival.

Dave
Old 10-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Ragtop_Rob
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

WOW!!!!! 55k for a BFN Vert! That is a smokin deal! Is that better than the GM Employee discount or will that help too?
Old 10-13-2014, 01:59 PM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by Ragtop_Rob
WOW!!!!! 55k for a BFN Vert! That is a smokin deal! Is that better than the GM Employee discount or will that help too?
Employee is still a better deal, but this pretty close to supplier. However, those can not be combined. Employee or Supplier are set prices that we have to sell the car for if you have a certificate.

Dave
Old 10-17-2014, 11:59 AM
0Cajun @ Edgyvette
Former Vendor

Received 393 Likes on 286 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12'-'13-'14-'15

Wow, why would someone buy a used 2014 with this going on. Kudos to Kerbeck. Well done
Old 10-17-2014, 12:12 PM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

This is A sweet deal.I don't understand why people are looking for A used C7.
I only wish I had waited.I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of mine and getting
One of these convertibles.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:39 PM
JPRORACING
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

prices will be dropping like flies on 2014 low to mid $40s
Old 10-17-2014, 05:53 PM
08zx10r
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Correct, No one should be looking for a trouble prone 1st year C7 with these prices...

Originally Posted by Cajun@BER
Wow, why would someone buy a used 2014 with this going on. Kudos to Kerbeck. Well done
Old 10-18-2014, 01:26 AM
corvette396
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

One - You're not really getting what you want.. only what they
have in stock that they need to move...

Two - No 3LTs, No high level options.. only mid level 2LTs

It's not that great of a deal.. The discounts are taking off that
silly mid year price increase & a grand or two?.. That's it..

For the smart buyer.. a gently used LOADED Manual C7 is
STILL the better deal, still got the warranty, and who doesn't
want their Vette LOADED up?.. a 1LT Coupe with no HUD,
NAV, MAG RIDE, Base Painted roof.. yuck..
Old 10-18-2014, 01:30 AM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by corvette396
One - You're not really getting what you want.. only what they have in stock that they need to move...

want there Vette LOADED up.. a 1LT Coupe with no HUD,
To some maybe,
Already had mine 1 yr so the ones just looking................
Some of us have a 1lt and wanted a 1lt. Experienced owner of 7 other previous and currently 3 Corvette's says I want the lightest car fastest car. It sure is not the loaded up one. Then heated seats weight of a 3 lt and the NON performance items! Like having a passenger all the time with the extra weight. Happy to see others buying them but not for me.
The 460 of the base car is short too I rather have 700.
I have the comp seats and I do like the look of those plus they ride well on long trips!

Best deal is the 1lt hardly a penalty box.

I did buy a new clear top for 1300.00 from GM!
Old 10-18-2014, 01:50 AM
corvette396
Instructor

Originally Posted by 3 Z06ZR1
To some maybe,
Some of us have a 1lt and wanted a 1lt. Experienced owner of 7 other previous and currently 3 Corvette's says I want the lightest car fastest car. It sure is not the loaded up one. Then heated seats weight of a 3 lt and the NON performance items! Like having a passenger all the time with the extra weight. Happy to see others buying them but not for me.
I have the comp seats and I do like the look of those plus they ride well on long trips!

Could have got that clear top for $995 good buddy..
The comp seats do ride good on long trips... They suck you in and hold you.. I'm a options guy.. If they offer it.. I gotta have it.. I know, I'm a sucker for their marketing gimmicks.. and options are where they make major cash.. but I want all the amenities ..
Old 10-18-2014, 08:25 AM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by 3 Z06ZR1
To some maybe,

I have to agree the 1lt is the best bargain.Then go shopping and get
Many of the add on's at A discount.When I tell people what I spend for
Mine they tell me they paid more for their pickup.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:05 AM
Gr8ful
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Whatever good deal you have there is always that guy that got a better deal. I ordered mine cause I wanted it exactly the way I wanted it. I don't have to say "I wish my car had ____."
MSRP in Sept 2013 and no regrets
Old 10-20-2014, 12:08 PM
kstine98
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

I love the title of this thread!
Old 10-20-2014, 12:45 PM
KM1959
Burning Brakes

Received 281 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by corvette396
One - You're not really getting what you want.. only what they
have in stock that they need to move...

want their Vette LOADED up?.. a 1LT Coupe with no HUD,
I don't, you asked. I don't even notice the HUD that I have on my Z06, never use the Nav, and the roof actually matches the color of the car. It's a Corvette, not a Buick. I had mag ride on another Vette and never even played with it.

To me, a used car is never as good as a new one that's available for the same price. There's a reason, many actually, that a used car is cheaper than a new one.
Old 10-21-2014, 02:34 PM
tail_lights
Race Director

Received 252 Likes on 210 Posts

Unless it was cheap cheap cheap!

Get notified of new replies

To Let the blood letting begin

Old 10-21-2014, 04:11 PM
corvette396
Instructor

Originally Posted by KM1959
I don't, you asked. I don't even notice the HUD that I have on my Z06, never use the Nav, and the roof actually matches the color of the car. It's a Corvette, not a Buick. I had mag ride on another Vette and never even played with it.

To me, a used car is never as good as a new one that's available for the same price. There's a reason, many actually, that a used car is cheaper than a new one.
While New will Always be better..it ALL depends on the situation, miles, and the owner of the used car.. You will never Beat the deal of buying a used car and rightfully so..
Old 10-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,314 Likes on 754 Posts

They sold over 37K of the things in the 2014 model year.

So who would be surprised that they must start serious discounting now, especially since the "gotta have the latest" crowd are lining up for those $80K Z06's!!!!!

I just want someone to take really good care of one of these things, while driving it every day, so I can pick up a sweet '14 with about 80K miles on it in 2021. That approach has worked for the 4 sweet Vettes I've owned so far!
Old 10-21-2014, 06:32 PM
JPRORACING
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where do you guys see 2014 prices at in the spring

Quick Reply: Let the blood letting begin