Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOLD: Lime Rock Green Z51 coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 05:53 PM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I wrote to Harvey and he told me he thought the car was sold now.
That is all I know but if he has sold it then he should request this thread to be closed.
Thank you.
David Howard
Old 12-17-2014, 06:09 PM
cor28vettes
Race Director

Received 1,099 Likes on 852 Posts

Default Show some respect guys

Originally Posted by Steve@RSD
It amazes me that someone is trying to sell a car without posting pics and say they have trouble selling on this forum.
That all depends. Any car that Harvey owns needs no pics. His Vettes are all mint and his descriptions are always spot on. If your timing is right and you like the color jump on it.

As far as LRG, it has a following and no trouble selling IMOP. I had 67 Goodwood Green on my SWC (1st Sting Ray) + red interior. Loved it. Lots like that color.

No reason to lock this thread while sale is pending and not paid for.

If you see Harvey buy a Vette, just get ready for it.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:29 PM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I appreciate your faithfulness to Harvey, I really do, but it would be a lot better if he were to answer the inquiries about his car rather than have you speak to it. In my humble opinion you are only offering an opinion, as are the guys that have suggested cars sell better when pictures are posted. Having worked with the moderators for some time now I can honestly say that they too often suggest pictures be posted when a car is being sold.
If Harvey is still interested in selling his 2014 LRG and he would like assistance in getting pictures posted I would be glad to help him get them posted. If the car is already sold then I would be glad to notify the moderator for him and get it locked.
Don't mistake an offer of assistance as a lack of respect please, I find it offensive.
David S. Howard
AllC34Me
Old 12-18-2014, 12:37 AM
HARVEY T.GLUCK
Drifting

Received 651 Likes on 151 Posts

Default Limerick green Z51 For Sale

Sorry guys I have been a little lax on this one. My coupe is sold and will be on the way to a real nice guy from New Jersey .
It is going to him via City Chevrolet.
As soon as I get a chance will be taking some photos of my Orange ZO6 which was delivered to my garage today. Harvey

Quick Reply: SOLD: Lime Rock Green Z51 coupe