Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I buy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 11:39 PM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

Received 534 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by shayneusmc
Some people are just smarter with money than others. I would rather invest the savings than buy a new vehicle over priced that will quickly depreciate in value. Your car took a big hit the moment you drove it off the lot. To each their own buddy. The OP asked for our opinions and I gave mine. No need for you to take it personal
You and I may be having the conversation, but your comments apply to a vast audience.

You are basically telling all 38,0000+ new C7 owners that you think you are smarter with your money than every single one of them.

..and you decided to tell all 38,0000+ C7 owner what basically goes without saying, which is that every new car takes a hit when you drive it off the lot. The collective answer from thousands to that comment is along the lines of SFW.

It is "to each their own", but you seem to feel the need to belittle the decisions of new car buyers. There are positives and negatives to buying used cars and new cars, but I don't feel the need to have to diminish a used car buyer's line thinking just to make my decision process seem superior.

Last edited by RedC7AZ; 11-20-2014 at 12:32 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:00 PM
ZishanM
Pro

Received 276 Likes on 120 Posts

I think you're taking it personal. He has a right to have an opinion.

Originally Posted by RedC7AZ
You and I may be having the conversation, but your comments apply to a vast audience.

You are basically telling all 38,0000+ new C7 owners that you think you are smarter with your money than every single one of them.

..and you decided to tell all 38,0000+ C7 owner what basically goes without saying, which is that every new car takes a hit when you drive it off the lot. The collective answer from thousands to that comment is along the lines of SFW.

It is "to each their own", but you seem to feel the need to belittle the decisions of new car buyers. There are positives and negatives to buying used cars and new cars, but I don't feel the need to have to diminish a used car buyer's line thinking just to make my decision process seem superior.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:16 AM
RedC7AZ
Race Director

Received 534 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by ZishanM
I think you're taking it personal. He has a right to have an opinion.
Wasn't his message that bothered me or the 38k new C7 owners. He just needed to told his superiority complex isn't going to fly.

100's of C7 owners read his post and rolled their eyes or looked for the nearest spoon to gag themselves with. I just happen to be the one that decided to knock him off his high horse.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:34 AM
hawkgfr
Race Director

Received 1,212 Likes on 824 Posts

There isn't aren't anywhere near 38k new c7 owners posting here...Jeez...let it rest.

He has an opinion and you opinion. He still has his horse as only you were offended for sure.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,752 Likes on 4,181 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

This thread has has gotten off topic and also turned into a pissing match.

Thread Closed.

Quick Reply: Should I buy?