Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z06 7 Speed now being discounted

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 07:42 PM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Received 1,984 Likes on 1,143 Posts

Default Z06 7 Speed now being discounted

Amazing the first car has not been delivered and discounts are beginning to pop up.

My dealer who is in Columbus Oh called me tonight saying he has a stock 7 speed Z06 inbound and another to order this week. No automatics yet. He is a good sized Chevy dealer but does not focus on Corvettes. He is content to move a few here and there. And knows he needs to discount to get sales.

I can't tell you what the discount could be. For me back in July 2013 he offered me $2500 off MSRP on a Z51. No one was talking discount back then. My car showed up early October so he does not oversell what he can deliver. I've posted similar notes on the Forum and a dozen and a half or so fellow members have bought off him from all over the country.

He is not a forum dealer so you need to PM me for his contact info.

A good guy who works a deal that works for all involved.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:04 PM
StingrayVert
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cam you PM me his info? I'm in the market to lease a convertible c7
Old 11-15-2014, 10:14 AM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

Sometimes I kick myself in the butt by not waiting.But with that much extra power I'd probably lose control of it.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:54 PM
Gr8ful
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Greg, I just moved from Canton, well Alliance. Glad to be in Florida now. What dealer is it that has the ZO6 allocation?
thanks
Old 11-15-2014, 06:58 PM
checkmate1996
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gr8ful
Greg, I just moved from Canton, well Alliance. Glad to be in Florida now. What dealer is it that has the ZO6 allocation?
thanks
I live in Columbus...can you pass on the info?
Old 12-09-2014, 03:42 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg00Coupe
Amazing the first car has not been delivered and discounts are beginning to pop up.

My dealer who is in Columbus Oh called me tonight saying he has a stock 7 speed Z06 inbound and another to order this week. No automatics yet. He is a good sized Chevy dealer but does not focus on Corvettes. He is content to move a few here and there. And knows he needs to discount to get sales.

I can't tell you what the discount could be. For me back in July 2013 he offered me $2500 off MSRP on a Z51. No one was talking discount back then. My car showed up early October so he does not oversell what he can deliver. I've posted similar notes on the Forum and a dozen and a half or so fellow members have bought off him from all over the country.

He is not a forum dealer so you need to PM me for his contact info.

A good guy who works a deal that works for all involved.

Hi, could you give the me dealer and salesman's name in Columbus?

THX!

Get notified of new replies

To Z06 7 Speed now being discounted

Quick Reply: Z06 7 Speed now being discounted