Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Personal C7 For Sale-over 700 RWHP

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 202 Likes on 125 Posts

Default My Personal C7 For Sale-over 700 RWHP- PRICE DROP

******** SOLD********
I am putting my personal C7 up for sale. Time to build a Z06 with a YSi!
It is a 2014 Torch Red /Black Z51 Coupe. 7 Speed Manual Transmission
2LT Package-Heated / Cooled seats, Memory Package, Navigation, Carbon fiber dash, Red Calipers, NPP Performance Exhaust etc.
The car came with black wheels but they have been replaced by custom billet 3pc. wheels which I had custom made by Kompression Wheels. The outer bead is in the stock position but the inner bead is inboard by 1". The 11" wheel fits the 315-30-20 Nitto NT01 tires perfectly. No tire rub at all.
The engine has Wiseco 10.5:1 pistons with coated skirts. The block was honed with torque plates to 4.070" Obviously everything is precision balanced etc. I personally built the engine so I know everything is spot on. The camshaft is a Comp Cams with the larger fuel pump lobe. Specs are 220-230-117. It's a very mild cam and runs almost like stock. The heads run Brian Tooley dual springs with Titanium retainers etc.
It is currently running a blacked out version of the V1 Ti Trim The V1 Ti has the heavy duty straight cut gears like the YSi. (the polished version is pictured) supercharger with about 12# boost. Dyno with plain 91 Octane gas with no Meth or Octane Booster was 709 RWHP 633 RWT. There's a lot more in it but it's just a nice daily driver as it is.
If the buyer wants a polished supercharger system, that is not a problem. Actually any head unit you want can be installed.
The car is is mint condition. The front splitter, side skirts and custom rear spoiler are all done in Carbon Flash Metallic to match all the other factory trim parts. It really makes the car.
It also has a new MGW shifter installed.
Will sell it with the stock wheels and tires for $60000 or with the Billet wheels and Nitto NT01 rears for $63,500 .
The car has 6190 Miles on the clock. The motor has less than 2000.
If you call the shop phone (805 278 4107) it will forward to my cell after hours.
I will be on vacation from April 8 through April 24. I may or may not have internet access for a portion of this time period. You can always contact Josh@AandASuperchargers if you'd like some better pictures or would like to come look at the car. It is inside my shop.
Attached Images       

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Andy@AACorvette.com 805- 278 4107

Last edited by Andy@A&ACorvette; 04-28-2015 at 07:54 PM.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:57 AM
AtomicBob
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

About 4 days too late. I would have absolutely made a deal with u if I didn't just pick up my grand sport.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:43 PM
AtomicBob
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

You sure you don't want a sweet grand sport with an A&A supercharger kit on it!?! I can't stop looking at this car
Old 03-30-2015, 05:20 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Originally Posted by AtomicBob
You sure you don't want a sweet grand sport with an A&A supercharger kit on it!?! I can't stop looking at this car
A C7 Grand Sport would be awesome!
Old 03-30-2015, 07:19 PM
mig1980
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Beautiful ride Andy. One question, does the V1 Ti Trim have a CARB sticker? Do you have any interior pics?

Also, the vette looks lowered, is it? What brand/model tires are you running in the front and what size wheel and tire in front?
Old 03-30-2015, 09:59 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Originally Posted by mig1980
Beautiful ride Andy. One question, does the V1 Ti Trim have a CARB sticker? Do you have any interior pics?

Also, the vette looks lowered, is it? What brand/model tires are you running in the front and what size wheel and tire in front?
I've started the CARB process. I'm waiting to hear back from them as to what to do next. I have a car lined up for the testing.
If you were to buy a car from out of state and import it, you would need to smog it. If you buy a car in California, it does not need to be smogged for five years, even if there is a change of ownership.
We will have the certification long before that. I've made sure that I designed the system with that in mind. I'm not venting crankcase gasses to atmosphere or to a catch can type apparatus that vents to atmosphere. Venting to the airbox before the air filter, like ECS does would not fly either. I'm not saying that doesn't work, I'm just saying that I'm sort of held to a higher standard if the kit is to be CARB legal.
My C5 and C6 kits are certified so I have a pretty good idea of what will pass and what won't.
The front wheel is stock sized and I'm running the stock tire.
The stock wheels and tires will come with the car as well.
The kit on the car presently is black so I added a picture of that.
All our kits allow reinstallation of the radiator - hood extraction scoop. I just leave it off most of the pictures of our system because it sort of covers up the pretty stuff.
I lower every car I buy right away. If I wanted a 4X4 I'd buy one!
Attached Images    
Old 03-31-2015, 02:14 AM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

I've seen this car in person. She's real sweet! Can't go wrong here. Whoever gets this car will surely enjoy it.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:43 PM
p_tat
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn this car looks awesome!! I just bought a ZR1 and then did a ton of bolt-ons otherwise this would be the car!!! GLWS
Old 04-03-2015, 04:43 PM
zwaldo
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have a 2005 that I threw on an A&A kit, pushing 8 psi.
I called A&A during several points in the install with questions that they answered every time.

This car looks amazing!!!! wish I had the cash :/

do not test drive this car if you only intend on buying a stock c7...the boost will ruin you for life!!@!
Old 04-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Tom's_03SVT
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Still available

Andy im local and interested in your Vette. Is it still available? If so, can I swing by and see it Monday?
Old 04-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Originally Posted by Tom's_03SVT
Andy im local and interested in your Vette. Is it still available? If so, can I swing by and see it Monday?
Yes. It's at my shop.
I'll be around all weekend as well. I have two engines I need to build by Tuesday and another C7 to tune. Call me.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Tom's_03SVT
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy@AandASuperchargers
Yes. It's at my shop.
I'll be around all weekend as well. I have two engines I need to build by Tuesday and another C7 to tune. Call me.
Will do, I'm slammed today. Didn't want to bug you on Easter weekend. Andy any protective film on the car?
Old 04-18-2015, 03:03 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Default Price reduction

I'm kind of surprised there is not more interest. It would take nearly $100K to take a new one and build it like this. It's professionally built as an almost perfect daily driver.
The wheels alone retail for $7500, not including the Nittos.
My plan is to get the new Z06 and install exactly the same camshaft and blower. That's how much I like this combination.
I'll take $5000 off and make it $60,000 with the stock wheels, but include the Nittos or $63,500 with the billet wheels.
I'm still in Europe but should have internet access most of the rest of my trip.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:06 PM
Hammer
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy@AandASuperchargers
I'm kind of surprised there is not more interest. It would take nearly $100K to take a new one and build it like this. It's professionally built as an almost perfect daily driver.
The wheels alone retail for $7500, not including the Nittos.
My plan is to get the new Z06 and install exactly the same camshaft and blower. That's how much I like this combination.
I'll take $5000 off and make it $60,000 with the stock wheels, but include the Nittos or $63,500 with the billet wheels.
I'm still in Europe but should have internet access most of the rest of my trip.
Man, awesome car at an incredible price!
Wish I could have made a move on this one.

Get notified of new replies

To My Personal C7 For Sale-over 700 RWHP

Quick Reply: My Personal C7 For Sale-over 700 RWHP