Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2015 Corvette Stingray coupe Z51, 2LT, Laguna Blue, Nav, 8 spd auto, magnetic rid

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 07:20 AM
Jason29
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: 2015 Corvette Stingray coupe Z51, 2LT, Laguna Blue, Nav, 8 spd auto, magnetic rid

SOLD!

I purchased this Chevrolet Z51 Corvette Stingray Coupe with the 2LT package brand new from a Chevrolet dealer in Dayton earlier this year. Car only has 439 miles and may increase slightly, as I am still driving it until it is sold. This car has all the right options, including the aforementioned Z51 performance package and 2LT option package (which includes heated and ventilated seats, color heads up display, memory package, premium Bose audio, and a few other things). In addition, the car features the extra cost Laguna Blue tint coat paint, Magnetic Ride Control w/PTM, the performance data and video recorder (very cool feature), Factory Navigation system, performance exhaust, the new 8 speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters, remote start, carbon flash hood stripe, removable body color roof panel, carbon flash badge package, carbon flash painted spoiler and outside mirrors, and black painted aluminum wheels (19" in front and 20" in the ear). The car had an MSRP of just under $72,000.

Since taking delivery, I have babied the car (always hand washed and waxed) and all Chevrolet break-in instructions have been strictly followed. Never driven in the rain, always has been garaged, and never smoked or eaten in. I am only selling because I have my eye on another toy and need to make room in the garage. I am an avid car enthusiast, having owned over 150 cars in my life. As my eBay feedback reflects, I have sold my personal vehicles to people all over the world, including several Corvettes. No one has ever been disappointed in the condition of a car bought from me online. This vehicle has not had any modifications, has not had any paintwork, or been involved in any accidents or other funny stories. Other than possibly having a few minor paint chips (I state this really to just cover myself, as there is nothing you would see walking around the car), the car is showroom new. I get more compliments and people taking pictures of this car than any other car I have ever owned in the past. The color is beautiful and changes with the way light reflects on it.

I have the car aggressively priced to sell already, so please, no lowball offers and no trades. I am not desperate to sell in anyway. This is an opportunity to get a like new Z51 Stingray for less than you could buy one brand new off the showroom. I have both keys, all manuals, and stickers that came with the car. The factory 3 year or 36k mile bumper to bumper warranty and 5 year / 100k mile powertrain warranty will go with the car. I have had no mechanical problems with the car to date.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call at five one three, 240-144two. Thanks for looking!

SOLD!
Attached Images    

Last edited by Jason29; 05-22-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:02 PM
vettenevodrvr
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Very Interested

Originally Posted by Jason29
I purchased this Chevrolet Z51 Corvette Stingray Coupe with the 2LT package brand new from a Chevrolet dealer in Dayton earlier this year. Car only has 439 miles and may increase slightly, as I am still driving it until it is sold. This car has all the right options, including the aforementioned Z51 performance package and 2LT option package (which includes heated and ventilated seats, color heads up display, memory package, premium Bose audio, and a few other things). In addition, the car features the extra cost Laguna Blue tint coat paint, Magnetic Ride Control w/PTM, the performance data and video recorder (very cool feature), Factory Navigation system, the new 8 speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters, remote start, carbon flash hood stripe, removable body color roof panel, carbon flash badge package, carbon flash painted spoiler and outside mirrors, and black painted aluminum wheels (19" in front and 20" in the ear). The car had an MSRP of just under $72,000.

Since taking delivery, I have babied the car (always hand washed and waxed) and all Chevrolet break-in instructions have been strictly followed. Never driven in the rain, always has been garaged, and never smoked or eaten in. I am only selling because I have my eye on another toy and need to make room in the garage. I am an avid car enthusiast, having owned over 150 cars in my life. As my eBay feedback reflects, I have sold my personal vehicles to people all over the world, including several Corvettes. No one has ever been disappointed in the condition of a car bought from me online. This vehicle has not had any modifications, has not had any paintwork, or been involved in any accidents or other funny stories. Other than possibly having a few minor paint chips (I state this really to just cover myself, as there is nothing you would see walking around the car), the car is showroom new. I get more compliments and people taking pictures of this car than any other car I have ever owned in the past. The color is beautiful and changes with the way light reflects on it.

I have the car aggressively priced to sell already, so please, no lowball offers and no trades. I am not desperate to sell in anyway. This is an opportunity to get a like new Z51 Stingray for less than you could buy one brand new off the showroom. I have both keys, all manuals, and stickers that came with the car. The factory 3 year or 36k mile bumper to bumper warranty and 5 year / 100k mile powertrain warranty will go with the car. I have had no mechanical problems with the car to date.

$63990.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call at five one three, 240-144two. Thanks for looking!

The car is also on eBay with more pictures. Link to the listing is below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Co...m=141663113430
PM sent.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:48 PM
Jason29
Advanced

Originally Posted by vettenevodrvr
PM sent.
Reply sent. Thank you for your interest.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:23 AM
Jason29
Advanced

bump..
Old 05-13-2015, 12:20 PM
ttboost1
Burning Brakes

Received 72 Likes on 32 Posts

Beautiful car- glws
Old 05-14-2015, 08:25 PM
Jason29
Advanced

SOLD!

Last edited by Jason29; 05-22-2015 at 05:13 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2015 Corvette Stingray coupe Z51, 2LT, Laguna Blue, Nav, 8 spd auto, magnetic rid

Quick Reply: FS: 2015 Corvette Stingray coupe Z51, 2LT, Laguna Blue, Nav, 8 spd auto, magnetic rid