Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Lingenfelter Corvette Stingray – 750HP

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 09:28 AM
timdemoss
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Lingenfelter Corvette Stingray – 750HP

One of a kind. This is one of the first 2014 Corvette C7 Z51 LT3 Stingrays to receive the Lingenfelter 750HP stroker motor and supercharger package. This car was bought new and sent directly to Lingenfelter to have the work done. See YouTube video of dyno testing posted by Lingenfelter here:
(this is my car at Lingenfelter, not a similar one. Gets interesting at one minute mark) Car looks, drives, feels and is brand new (except that it has 1.5 times as much HP as a factory Stingray!) Also installed at Lingenfelter: Black side skirts, front spoiler and rear spoiler. This package took 6 months to install. Buy from me and you won t have to wait even one day! Fully equipped from factory with the 3LT preferred package. See picture for all options, including heads up display, magnetic ride control, multi-mode exhaust, navigation, premium Bose audio, XM radio, Heated/Cooled Seats, Carbon Fiber hood and roof, Bluetooth, Keyless Start, etc. No Accidents. Non Smoker. Cost of car: $72,000 plus tax and misc, Lingenfelter Engine Package: $25,000, Lingenfelter Body Kit: $3,000. Total cost = $100,000 plus taxes, plus delivery to and from Lingenfelter, plus 6 months waiting, plus, plus, plus. Decided to stick with my 1794 edition Tundra, otherwise would not sell. Car is absolutely pristine, you will not be disappointed. Save over $25,000 buying from me. In return you get an essentially brand new Stingray with 2,450 miles on it AND you don t have to wait 6 months for Lingenfelter!

Asking $76,000 - Only because I want to cross this off my list. Price is firm, and an amazing deal.

Send me a message for more pictures!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A3oCifh0Ja0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Attached Images       
Old 05-23-2015, 01:20 AM
nonetooclose
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Loved the video! Awesome vette! Is this CA emissions legal?

Quick Reply: 2014 Lingenfelter Corvette Stingray – 750HP