Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trade Up?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 05:30 PM
HLH
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trade Up?

I'm interested in trading my 3LT C7 with Z51 for one without the Z51 performance package. I know that sounds crazy but humor me and read on.

I have a cyber gray C7 delivered in December 2013 after they had the productions kinks worked out - have not found a form, fit and function mistake - and it has less than 8000 miles on it. Yes, I drive it, and enjoy it, but I don't intend to really use the awesome engineering that went into the Z51 package. Since they raised the price of the base car and the Z51 option after I ordered mine, I'm thinking there may be someone out there who ordered one without the Z51 and wishes now that they had, and we might make a win-win deal with no money changing hands. ??

Mine has almost every option except the luggage, the plate with my name on it, and the painted roof (a constraint for delivery when I ordered so I scratched that to get the car for Christmas). I have the Stingray logo floor mats, door sills, luggage compartment mat and privacy cover, and black wheels, carbon fiber dash trim, and gray grill. I have the original mats, and the original grill.

The colors I would prefer are cyber gray, black, and crystal red tintcoat. I would rather not give up any of the 3LT features, but I'm flexible.

Any interest?

Thanks,

Hal
Attached Images  
Old 06-10-2015, 09:14 PM
1hawk
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cyber gray

what color interior?
auto or stick
any mods

clean title?

any dings, accident etc.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:29 AM
HLH
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ooops! Forgot a few key pieces of info, eh? Answers inserted below. Update: Fan belt tensioner just replaced today. There was a bulletin out. Made a "fluttering" sound at slight acceleration.

Originally Posted by 1hawk
what color interior?

BLACK

auto or stick

AUTO

any mods

NO

clean title?

YES

any dings, accident etc.
NO

Get notified of new replies