Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 TR Stingray Z51 MSRC 7spd

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 02:23 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2015 Torch Red C7 Z51 Back Up For Sale $55,000

Back Up For Sale $55,000
I'm looking at taking a sabbatical. Car will only be offered for sale for a week. After that point, I'll have no incentive to get rid of it as I'll be back at work in two weeks.
I factory ordered the car at the tail end of March. The exterior color is Torch Red with a body colored roof with Jet Black leather. 692 miles on the car. Oil was changed at 420 miles. 2015 is the last year that retains the 5 year, 100,000 mile warranty. The car is a 7 speed manual/with active revmatch. Also, it's a Z51 so it has a dry sump oil system, different gear ratios, an electronic limited slip differential, larger brakes, larger wheels, sway bars, and dual mode exhaust. The car was ordered with magnetic selective ride control too, so it has performance traction management.

Vehicle Specifications
PEG: 1LT - Package: 1LT
Trim: 191 - Trim, Leather, Jet Black
Primary Color: GKZ - Torch Red
Engine: LT1 - Engine Gas, 8 Cyl, 6.2L, DI, AFM, VVT, HO, Alum, GMNA
Emissions:
Transmission: MEL - Trans, 7-Speed Manual with Z51 Ratios
Ordered Options:
AG2: Adjuster: Seat, Pass, Multi-Directional
AQ9: Seat: Front GT Bucket
B4Z: Performance Traction Management
CFA: Roof panel, Body Color, Carbon Fiber, Removable
CJ2: Air Conditioning
DL8: Mirrors, Outside R/V, Power, Heated, Body color
EYK: Ornamentation Ext Emblem Nameplate Chrome Pkg
FE4: Magnetic Selective Ride Control
FE9: Emission: Federal
: Differential, Electronic Limited Slip, Rear
GU6: Rear Axle, 3.42 ratio, Limited Slip
IL1: Leather Interior
IO5: Infotainment System, with Connectivity
J55: Brakes, performance 4-whl antilock, 4 whl disc
J6A: Caliper: Black
KNR: Cooling System, Axle
N38: Steering Column Tilt, Telescoping, Power
NP5: Steering Wheel, 3-Spoke, Leather Wrapped
NPP: Exhaust: Dual Mode, Performance
Q7S: Wheels, Silver Painted Aluminum 19" Frt, 20" RR
U2K: XM Satellite Radio
UE1: OnStar System
UHS: Driver Information Center
UQA: Audio System Feature, Bose Premium 9-Speaker
VK3: License Plate Bracket, Front
VV4: Internet Connectivity, Mobile
XFJ: Tires, P245/35ZR19-Frt, P285/30ZR20-Rear
Z51: Z51 Performance Package

Last edited by Grozny; 07-28-2015 at 03:08 AM.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:25 AM
Hammer
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Can you post a scan of the sticker?
What is the sticker price on the car?
Old 07-26-2015, 11:17 PM
Vettec7
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Grozny
$55,000
For those who don't care to haggle...
Still for sell?
Old 07-27-2015, 12:24 AM
Vettec7
4th Gear

Yes. If you want to buy it, you can reach me at seven one three, 306-983five and we can hash out the details.
I tried texting you earlier, so I'm guessing you only want to deal over the phone?
Is title in hand? If not who has it
My contacts are 714) 595-4973
Email: evoxguy714@gmail.com

Really interested, I live out in Southern California.
Old 07-28-2015, 03:07 AM
Grozny
Advanced

Originally Posted by 6GenVettes
That car will make for a nice ride home
Fell through…
Still available
Old 07-28-2015, 01:18 PM
arlvette
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Fell through…
Still available

PM sent
Old 07-28-2015, 03:01 PM
Grozny
Advanced

All Pm's have been replied to. At the moment car is still for sale.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Originally Posted by arlvette
PM sent
Great talking with you. Sold Pending Funds. Looks like the car is heading to the Rockies.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:28 PM
arlvette
Drifting

Great talking with you. Sold Pending Funds. Looks like the car is heading to the Rockies.

It's been a pleasure. I know I'm getting a pristine car
Old 07-29-2015, 01:22 PM
arlvette
Drifting

Congrats to seller and buyer
Thank you, this will be my first Corvette. I am excited to say the least
Old 07-29-2015, 08:53 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Deal fell through. Car is back for sale
Old 07-29-2015, 10:45 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Reminds me of a real estate settlement that got cancelled. I had to move all my furniture back. Hang in there OP
I hear you. I was pretty sure this was a done deal. Deposit taken, he was within minutes of buying airline tickets and then it went down hill. Texas titles are electronic until the lien is satisfied which means it wouldn't come in paper form for 7-10 business days. I offered to sign a notarized bill of sale that explicitly stated he would be sent the title as soon as I received it. I provided two references of individuals who bought and paid for vehicles without ever meeting me that received what was promised and had absolutely no collateral before they actually came to pick the vehicle up. To me, this was a less risky situation considering he would have immediately taken possession of the car upon payment. At any rate, everyone's comfort level is different. I do believe when transparency within a sale is provided a certain level of trust should be present. I suppose it's merely a sign of the times.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:48 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Had same situation when I bought. Flew up, title part 1 was signed over, she got the funds, drove home w/her tags (legally), got home...sent tags back, rec'd lien release later on, got my tags & title locally.

Only down side was waiting for the lien release w/parked car. I presented a certified check. Instead, it's best to wire transfer the funds which is treated like cash. That should be done after arrival and after buyer is satisfied. Just takes advance planning w/buyer providing their bank heads up + maybe signing an authorization form ahead of time if wire t is asked for. Best to touch base w/lien-holder and ask how long the ETA after wire transfer of funds, not certified check. That should expedite the process.

I agree. If buyer gets car and proper documents there should be no issue. Especially if wire transfer goes directly to lienholder. Like I said, I got part-1 of Title signed over by seller + a Bill of Sale w/notary + car.
My sentiments too. Heck, I even agreed to leave my temp plate on the car for him until he got a temporary tag. The last guy I did that for, was a coworkers friend who decided to run through the EZtag on the tollway and I got some surprising letters. I called him and he played dumb. Luckily I had already filled out an online change of owner form as soon as he took possession. He ended up having to pay the $120 fine, but it was a unnecessary headache.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:54 AM
arlvette
Drifting

Caveat emptor
Old 07-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Caveat emptor
Do tell, what's wrong with my car that a buyer should be made aware of?

You commited to buying the car, left a deposit, then decided you didn't trust I would send you title after providing you with two references (who by the way went out on a limb further than you ever did). I can't help that Texas keeps electronic titles, Colorado does too I believe. Buying a car from a private party takes a certain level of trust. We established a good rapport after speaking for 45 minutes the other day. I told you I could provide evidence that the car was registered in my name. I said, we would inspect the car upon your arrival in Houston to ensure it was to your satisfaction, go to your bank and pull out a cashiers check and then go to my bank. There we were to get the BOS notarized and satisfy the lien requirements. You would then have the collateral (the car), and take it back to Colorado with you. Worst case scenario(which it wouldn't be), you come into town and get a bad feeling and simply make a trip out of the experience. One minute you want the car, the next you don't. Moral of the story: don't leave a deposit if you don't intend on carrying out the deal. Instead you elected to allude to the fact that the car was misrepresented, which is a lie. At the end of the day what am I going to do, accuse you of stealing the car when everything is out here in a public venue? Come on…
Fwiw even when you buy a new car you have to wait for a title to come in. Even with cash the MSO has to be turned into a title.

$55,000
Old 07-30-2015, 09:42 PM
arlvette
Drifting

It's not the car it's the seller
Old 07-30-2015, 09:46 PM
clubvette
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a interest in your Vette.i have read the posts, and my question is...do you have a clear title or is there a lien against it?
Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To 2015 TR Stingray Z51 MSRC 7spd

Old 07-30-2015, 10:12 PM
Grozny
Advanced

It's not the car it's the seller
I understand being cautious when this amount of money is at stake, but it has gone into the realm of paranoid. Compare my past posts to yours. Enough said.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:37 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Originally Posted by clubvette
I have a interest in your Vette.i have read the posts, and my question is...do you have a clear title or is there a lien against it?
Thanks
There is a lien on the vehicle through a local credit union in Houston. Payment would be made directly on that account in person by both parties present. You would have proof the balance was paid in full. Issue arose when my credit union told the buyer that they will not deal directly with out of state buyers or dealerships for that matter, and that the title would be sent to me first. He was not going through a bank so it should have been a non issue. There's really not too much grand theft auto in my past.
There is a very simple solution to a purchase dilemma such as what I'm hearing. It's called a Limited Power of Attorney. Pick up a blank form at any dealership, new or used cars. If you trade in a car at a dealership, you are always asked to complete this form in case there are title issues that may arise with your trade-in.
Wouldn't be an issue on my end. Some people you find are hard to work with though. For example, they don't want to fill out a completed bill of sale for taxation purposes, and want to drive the vehicle with the previous owners plates to avoid getting temporary plates. Just hypothetically speaking of course.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:42 AM
Grozny
Advanced

I've had some people ask questions in regard to the price. The stay or go price is non negotiable at $55,000.

Quick Reply: 2015 TR Stingray Z51 MSRC 7spd