Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Protection Plan Sale – SAVE thru July 31, 2015

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 11:22 AM
DennyMenholtChev
Drifting

Received 250 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Protection Plan Sale – SAVE thru July 31, 2015

Hello, Ken Fichtner here….
RETIRED dealer and owner of Fichtner Chevrolet in Laurel, MT – Original CorvetteForum Sponsoring Dealer

Now Fleet, Corvette, and Protection Plan Sales Manager at Denny Menholt Chevrolet in Billings, MT – Couldn’t retire yet!

As of this morning, THE PRICING FOR THE 2016 MODELS IS THE SAME AS 2015 MODELS BUT THAT WILL CHANGE ANY DAY!!

Beat the Protection Plan Price Increase and I AM DISCOUNTING GMEPP PLANS THRU THE END OF JULY BY AN ADDITIONAL $100!

With Chevy’s recent announcement of a decrease in power train coverage from 60 months/100,000 miles to 60 months/60,000 miles I am certain that we will see a price increase for protection plans.

The price tables assume the overlap of protection plan with the base factory warranty.

Further, the new Protection Plans from GM Financial (GMEPP – Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac Protection Plans) consider a vehicle “new” as long as the base bumper to bumper warranty has not expired. Therefore, a decrease in powertrain coverage for a 2016 model may have an impact on the plan pricing for any vehicle that is still considered “new” regardless of the model year, i.e. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.

Therefore, I am recommending that you purchase your protection plan NOW before new prices are announced!

Remember, the prices that I offer on protection plans are not subject to sales tax and no charge for accepting a credit card.

AND, from now thru the end of July I will take $100 off the price of every plan!

BEAT THE INCREASE AND SAVE AN ADDITIONAL $100 off of my already low, low, low prices!

NO SALES TAX AND NO CREDIT CARD FEES!!

I am offering both GMPP from Ally and GMEPP from GM Financial.

We can sell GMEPP in every state on vehicles that are 10 years old and with less than 120,000 miles.

We can sell GMPP on vehicles that are within the original bumper to bumper warranty and in all states EXCEPT for: Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, and Florida.

Email me today for a quote.

kenfichtner@dennymenholt.com

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Protection Plan Sale – SAVE thru July 31, 2015