Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 Torch Red Stingray Z51 Mag Ride

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2015 Torch Red Stingray Z51 Mag Ride

My last thread turned into anything but a for sale ad. If you care to decipher through all of it, you can find it here:https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...msrc-7spd.html

Bottom line, I'm looking to get $55,000 out of the car. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call at seven one three, 306-983five. I'm willing to pick a buyer up from IAH or Hobby Airport for a fly and drive scenario. I'll also do my best to work with any shipper.

I factory ordered the car at the tail end of March. I've had the car less than a month at this point. The exterior color is Torch Red with a body colored roof with Jet Black leather. 800 miles on the car. Oil was changed at 420 miles. The car is a 7 speed manual/with active revmatch. Also, it's a Z51 so it has a dry sump oil system, different gear ratios, an electronic limited slip differential, larger brakes, larger wheels, sway bars, and dual mode exhaust. The car was ordered with magnetic selective ride control too, so it has performance traction management.

Old 08-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Grozny
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: I decided selling the car to a dealership was the best route to go after my previous headache. At any rate, they can't buy it until it has been titled for at least 30 days. Not sure why, but it is what it is. So I can't sell it to them until mid next week.

If anyone cares to come get it before then let me know. FWIW they offered me $53,000 for the car. No reasonable offer will be turned away.

Quick Reply: 2015 Torch Red Stingray Z51 Mag Ride