Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trade 1967 Convertible-A/C, P/S, P/B, 4-speed for C7 Vert

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 07:34 PM
steve0415
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 333 Likes on 189 Posts

Default Trade 1967 Convertible-A/C, P/S, P/B, 4-speed for C7 Vert

Off the market now.

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited by steve0415; 08-16-2015 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-13-2015, 04:23 PM
blue max
Burning Brakes

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by steve0415
Willing to trade my 1967 Corvette convertible, for an Automatic C7 convertible in Silver with Red interior... Sorry, but this would be the only color combination I am interested in, and it must be a convertible.

Any combination is ok with me, 1LT, 2LT, 3LT, as we can work out the details for money and trade. Please let me know if you are interested and what year your Silver convertible is.

My car has it's complete original matching #s drive train, with factory AC, PS and PB.

Please see my link at Corvette Forum-

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...c-ps-pb-s.html

Thanks,

Steve
I just looked at your 67. That is an awesome car and worth every penny especially since it is an air car with a four speed. Most of the air cars had a not so great automatic.
Somebody is missing the boat. I have a 65 NCRS Duntof car and its not going anywhere.
I think you should keep the 67 and move one of your other cars although obviously I have not seen them. Just my two cents worth.
Best of Luck to you.
Blue Max
Old 08-16-2015, 08:29 PM
steve0415
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 333 Likes on 189 Posts

Hi Blue Max,

Thank you very much for your input. After speaking with another NCRS member today who is very knowledgeable about these cars, I agree with you. I am taking my 67 off of the market now after taking a long drive today. This car is a great driver, and I will continue driving it now.

Thanks again,

Steve

Originally Posted by blue max
I just looked at your 67. That is an awesome car and worth every penny especially since it is an air car with a four speed. Most of the air cars had a not so great automatic.
Somebody is missing the boat. I have a 65 NCRS Duntof car and its not going anywhere.
I think you should keep the 67 and move one of your other cars although obviously I have not seen them. Just my two cents worth.
Best of Luck to you.
Blue Max

Get notified of new replies

To Trade 1967 Convertible-A/C, P/S, P/B, 4-speed for C7 Vert

Quick Reply: Trade 1967 Convertible-A/C, P/S, P/B, 4-speed for C7 Vert