Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking of SELLING my 2015 2LT C7 Shark Gray, red int. red calipers, & black wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 10:36 AM
claval01
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jongekj1
I priced out a similar car yesterday but it was new(2016) and also had mag ride. Msrp of $70k but was selling for $67k. I think what you could get for the car solely depends on whether you you sell private party, trade in, etc. And maybe even the time of year you sell.
But in case you do decide to sell, where are you located?

I am located in Chicago
Old 08-27-2015, 11:23 AM
william wyatt
Burning Brakes

Received 317 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by claval01
I am considering selling my 2015 C7 Stingray I haven't seen another like it. It is Shark Gray, with Red Interior, Red Calipers and Black wheels (the ZF1 pack) it is the 2LT has Nav, Bose, PDR and all the goodies. I wanted to get a good idea of what you think I can get for it. I've seen some similar vettes and their prices but never this color combo. Just wanted your wisdom. It has 5600 miles

Thanks!
If your just THINKING about it why are you here??
Old 08-27-2015, 12:27 PM
claval01
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xlr8ion
If your just THINKING about it why are you here??
I guess I might be in the wrong location with this post... I do not know much about the way these cars hold or don't hold their value. I didn't know how much mine was worth... I was trying to see what I could get for it if I wanted to sell it.. my bad... and If I could get what I wanted id sell it

Quick Reply: Thinking of SELLING my 2015 2LT C7 Shark Gray, red int. red calipers, & black wheels