Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Corvette 3LT Velocity Yellow Couple - M7 - $49,900.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Mr Guns
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Default 2014 Corvette 3LT Velocity Yellow Couple - M7 - $49,900.

Not sure if cars ever actually sell through the forum, but want to at least gauge interest and see if I'm in the ballpark as far as pricing. My car has 10,500 miles. I'm the only owner and have the service records. It's a non-z51 with 3LT black interior (with suede seat inserts). I have a gmpp warranty for 7yrs/56k miles which I plan to get a refund for, but is transferrable and can be negotiated with the sale if the buyer is interested. The car was purchased in April 2014, so the original warranty is still good for a while. I've made a few mods to the car, which include:

Billy Boat Bullets with speedway tips
Cray Brickyard wheels (still running original tires)
Painted calipers
Blacked out the grille and side markers
Lowered on stock bolts

The car has never been tracked or abused, and has never been in any kind of accident. If anyone is interested, I can provide more pics and information. Thanks!

Last edited by Mr Guns; 02-04-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:55 PM
dbirdhouse1
Safety Car

Received 876 Likes on 588 Posts

Default Glws

Good lookin', well priced and if as advertised a genuinely good buy.....well done sir
Old 02-04-2016, 10:43 AM
yellowmnm
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

ditto
Old 02-04-2016, 02:09 PM
connyv
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

HOT , HOT, HOT.....my favorite color....GLWS....love the car and price, but looking for z51 mag ride since I plan on bringing it to 800 HP
Old 02-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Mr Guns
Drifting

Thanks, guys.

Originally Posted by connyv
HOT , HOT, HOT.....my favorite color....GLWS....love the car and price, but looking for z51 mag ride since I plan on bringing it to 800 HP
Thanks. VY is still my favorite color. Good luck with your search.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:42 AM
AttyVette
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 117 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Guns
Not sure if cars ever actually sell through the forum, but want to at least gauge interest and see if I'm in the ballpark as far as pricing. My car has 10,500 miles. I'm the only owner and have the service records. It's a non-z51 with 3LT black interior (with suede seat inserts). I have a gmpp warranty for 7yrs/56k miles which I plan to get a refund for, but is transferrable and can be negotiated with the sale if the buyer is interested. The car was purchased in April 2014, so the original warranty is still good for a while. I've made a few mods to the car, which include:

Billy Boat Bullets with speedway tips
Cray Brickyard wheels (still running original tires)
Painted calipers
Blacked out the grille and side markers
Lowered on stock bolts

The car has never been tracked or abused, and has never been in any kind of accident. If anyone is interested, I can provide more pics and information. Thanks!

Nice car..I too have 2014 VY 3lt but not the upgrades you have on yours. I hope you can sell yours as I posted here in no one interested in my car. Decided to try to just hang on mine..I was only going to sell as I lost my job. Hope you have better luck selling yours..
Old 02-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Mr Guns
Drifting

Sold!!!

Originally Posted by AttyVette
Nice car..I too have 2014 VY 3lt but not the upgrades you have on yours. I hope you can sell yours as I posted here in no one interested in my car. Decided to try to just hang on mine..I was only going to sell as I lost my job. Hope you have better luck selling yours..
Best of luck with your sale (or not selling, if you go that route). Carmax offered me $46,000 for mine, contingent upon putting the stock exhaust back on. I went to another dealer who claims they'll beat carmax, and they offered me $46,500 with the bullets exhaust on. I took the money and ran. I'm also going to get a refund for my gmpp warranty. I was very surprised. I expected a low 40s offer from carmax.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:58 PM
yellowmnm
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

Sold!!!

Best of luck with your sale (or not selling, if you go that route). Carmax offered me $46,000 for mine, contingent upon putting the stock exhaust back on. I went to another dealer who claims they'll beat carmax, and they offered me $46,500 with the bullets exhaust on. I took the money and ran. I'm also going to get a refund for my gmpp warranty. I was very surprised. I expected a low 40s offer from carmax.
Well done I'm glad you got close to what you wanted!
Old 02-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Zjoe6
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,938 Likes on 2,425 Posts

That was good of you to report back how you sold it and for how much. That's going to help somebody else in the same situation.
Old 02-17-2016, 02:24 PM
AttyVette
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 117 Likes on 91 Posts

Sold!!!

Glad you sell your car !! Thanks for letting us all know you sold it!

Get notified of new replies

To 2014 Corvette 3LT Velocity Yellow Couple - M7 - $49,900.

Quick Reply: 2014 Corvette 3LT Velocity Yellow Couple - M7 - $49,900.