Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 c7 1LT

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 02:07 AM
whitebetty
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 c7 1LT

2015 C7 LT1 with 15500 miles. The car is a perfect beast but it's time to let her go. I have been hit with the death of my father and it's become a burden to keep the car and support the other finical nescities. The car has been built by a local shop in creatview Florida. The shop that did the build and engine machine was is vettes unlimited and I had the car tuned in Louisiana at a the best shop in the area. Ragin racin which did an amazing job making the car run like a mustang slaying animal. The car has never been tracked or drag raced. It was the plan but never got the chance. Below I will post some pictures and the parts I have had installed and will provide the dyno sheet tomorrow as well. The car was purchased for 64000 and I have spent 12,000 in parts and around 8 grand in machine work and labor. I can also provide those as well. The car made 498 rwhp and 480ish rwtq. The car had a very low beginning dyno so I believe the dyno ready low. The initial dyno was 364 rwhp and low 300s torque. So I believe realistically she is sitting 530/510.

There has been some minor wheel rub and I have included that into the price but again. I'm willing to work with the price. Ask for pictures and I can provide more as needed.

Below is the parts list from Texas speed performance

So now to get into what has been done. I have done two separate builds because the race for more power never stops.

First build. Only major items as you can see all the non power adding but important parts critical to a reliable and durable car.

TSP vvt3 camshaft
TSP long tube headers and x pipe
CNC ported and polished heads
AFE cold air intake

This included pushrods, lifter trays etc... See parts list above

Second build:

416 stroker kit see parts list for more information.

I still have all original parts besides the heads and those can go with the car for 66,000. Basically I will send them away for a 1,000.

The car does have a aftermarket sub box but I haven't had the time to get the sub installed.

I could talk for days about this car. So I'll stop here and if you have an questions message me. Once again. I initially wanted 70,000 for this car since I have invested around 23,000 in total. But only on this forum I have quoted this low. If anyone can sell the car for more than 65,000 I will provide a 20 percent sellers bonus for anything above 65,000. If you can get me a deal for 65,000 I'm willing to provide you with 100$ for the work.

Also a good note, this car has been stored since my last deployment in May until November and was out of the shop in April. All the miles on this car has been because trips of 1000 miles round trip. Also the car does average 30 miles a gallon even with all that power on the high way!!!

V/R

White Betty
Old 05-30-2016, 07:26 AM
whitebetty
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by whitebetty
2015 C7 LT1 with 15500 miles. The car is a perfect beast but it's time to let her go. I have been hit with the death of my father and it's become a burden to keep the car and support the other finical nescities. The car has been built by a local shop in creatview Florida. The shop that did the build and engine machine was is vettes unlimited and I had the car tuned in Louisiana at a the best shop in the area. Ragin racin which did an amazing job making the car run like a mustang slaying animal. The car has never been tracked or drag raced. It was the plan but never got the chance. Below I will post some pictures and the parts I have had installed and will provide the dyno sheet tomorrow as well. The car was purchased for 64000 and I have spent 12,000 in parts and around 8 grand in machine work and labor. I can also provide those as well. The car made 498 rwhp and 480ish rwtq. The car had a very low beginning dyno so I believe the dyno ready low. The initial dyno was 364 rwhp and low 300s torque. So I believe realistically she is sitting 530/510.

There has been some minor wheel rub and I have included that into the price but again. I'm willing to work with the price. Ask for pictures and I can provide more as needed.

Below is the parts list from Texas speed performance

So now to get into what has been done. I have done two separate builds because the race for more power never stops.

First build. Only major items as you can see all the non power adding but important parts critical to a reliable and durable car.

TSP vvt3 camshaft
TSP long tube headers and x pipe
CNC ported and polished heads
AFE cold air intake

This included pushrods, lifter trays etc... See parts list above

Second build:

416 stroker kit see parts list for more information.

I still have all original parts besides the heads and those can go with the car for 66,000. Basically I will send them away for a 1,000.

The car does have a aftermarket sub box but I haven't had the time to get the sub installed.

I could talk for days about this car. So I'll stop here and if you have an questions message me. Once again. I initially wanted 70,000 for this car since I have invested around 23,000 in total. But only on this forum I have quoted this low. If anyone can sell the car for more than 65,000 I will provide a 20 percent sellers bonus for anything above 65,000. If you can get me a deal for 65,000 I'm willing to provide you with 100$ for the work.

Also a good note, this car has been stored since my last deployment in May until November and was out of the shop in April. All the miles on this car has been because trips of 1000 miles round trip. Also the car does average 30 miles a gallon even with all that power on the high way!!!

V/R

White Betty

Bump....
Old 05-30-2016, 07:26 AM
whitebetty
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by whitebetty
bump....
Old 05-30-2016, 09:33 AM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

If not mistaken all C7 engines are LT1's unless it's A Z06 then it is an LT4.
When you say LT1 are you talking about the model 1LT?

Get notified of new replies

To 2015 c7 1LT

Quick Reply: 2015 c7 1LT