Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOLD: 2016 Z06 1LZ A8 ArcticWhite/Jet Black, 2 months old with 150 miles.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 11:02 AM
vntgmbk
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts

Default SOLD: 2016 Z06 1LZ A8 ArcticWhite/Jet Black, 2 months old with 150 miles.

Hi Guys/Gals
I am putting up for sale my brand new 2016 Z06 that I just got 2 months ago and only has 150 miles on it. ONLY reason I am selling it is that I bought it with an A8 trans thinking my wife would want to drive it occasionally. She took one short ride in it, was very intimidated and immediately claimed she would prefer to be a passenger. So being a manual guy all my life I have decided to put it up for sale to get the exact same car in a M7. I know from what I have read, the A8 is the much faster, better and preferred trans but I am more comfortable in going back to what I am used to which is a manual trans. As they say "no good deed goes unpunished"
The car is obviously Brand New as it was driven home from the dealer, taken for a couple of short rides around town and then parked in our climate controllled garage. It is a 1LZ and the options it has are the A8 8 speed automatic trans, BlackCarbon Flash mirrors and Black Wheels. I also had the windows professionally tinted with top quality 35%(Slight classy tint not dark tint) 3M film and it looks fantastic! I need to get $71500 for it as I can't afford to lose anymore than that as it is my pain threshold and giant loss. The MSRP on this was $84015 and it is only 2 months old with 150 miles on it so this is a huge sickening loss for me. The Car is brand new in every way inside and out. It still even has the factory protective plastic on the seats and door sills. I have every single piece of documentation,packaging, tags etc that the car was shipped with from the factory including the white protective cover that GM puts on the car when it is shipped(I'm very particular and a little OCD). The factory mats are still in the plastic bag and the factory plastic is still on the carpet. I plan on doing a courtesy trade at a dealer which will be very easy even for an out of state buyer. No worries as the break in procedure has been strictly adhered to and the car has not been taken above 3500 rpms except for one rev to 4000 when it was in park in my garage. I will try to post pics but not sure I know how. If you are seriously interested, please call me at 610-291-8735 or email me at [email]vntgmbk@msn.com[/email. The car is paid for and I have the title.
Thanks for looking and I hope I can find another forum member on here that is looking for this exact car and then they will save some serious money and give them a great deal. If I don't sell it soon, I will just keep it and get use to the A8 trans as I have read most people seem to really like it. I Can possibly get you financing through a dealer if you qualify. I am located in EASTERN PA . Only $71500

Last edited by vntgmbk; 08-13-2016 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to put location in ad
Old 08-12-2016, 01:07 PM
capecodvette
Drifting

Received 180 Likes on 150 Posts

wow....costly mistake. Too bad your wife did not have opportunity to test drive one.

In any case, I suspect you some options not posted. Correct me if I am wrong. Appears you have competition seats with suede inserts, suede steering wheel and shifter. If true, that is a big deal and should be posted, which will help you sell. Competition seats are a rare bird.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:26 PM
vntgmbk
Instructor

Hello
Yes it is a very costly mistake. No the car doesn't have the comp seats and suede steering wheel. When I was buying my car I took a couple pics of the interior of what I thought was the same car to send my kids as our car was being prepped. Now I realize the interior was not the same as mine in the pics.I don't know how to change the pics now. Same exact interior without the suede wheel and I have all leather the touring seats . I will try to figure out how to change the interior pics. I may take some new pics of the car outside of the garage as well. Thanks for the feedback as I really appreciate it and wouldn't have noticed that. Now my wife is giving me a hard time about the money I am going to lose on this car!
As I said no good deed goes unpunished for sure!
Old 08-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Zlicious
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sent you a text...
Old 08-18-2016, 04:35 PM
vntgmbk
Instructor

My car has been sold.
Thanks to everyone who called and expressed interest.
Old 10-16-2016, 08:09 AM
Bruce Millner
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Still for sale?

[QUOTE=vntgmbk;1592824545]

Hi Guys/Gals
I am putting up for sale my brand new 2016 Z06 that I just got 2 months ago and only has 150 miles on it. ONLY reason I am selling it is that I bought it with an A8 trans thinking my wife would want to drive it occasionally. She took one short ride in it, was very intimidated and immediately claimed she would prefer to be a passenger. So being a manual guy all my life I have decided to put it up for sale to get the exact same car in a M7. I know from what I have read, the A8 is the much faster, better and preferred trans but I am more comfortable in going back to what I am used to which is a manual trans. As they say "no good deed goes unpunished"
The car is obviously Brand New as it was driven home from the dealer, taken for a couple of short rides around town and then parked in our climate controllled garage. It is a 1LZ and the options it has are the A8 8 speed automatic trans, BlackCarbon Flash mirrors and Black Wheels. I also had the windows professionally tinted with top quality 35%(Slight classy tint not dark tint) 3M film and it looks fantastic! I need to get $71500 for it as I can't afford to lose anymore than that as it is my pain threshold and giant loss. The MSRP on this was $84015 and it is only 2 months old with 150 miles on it so this is a huge sickening loss for me. The Car is brand new in every way inside and out. It still even has the factory protective plastic on the seats and door sills. I have every single piece of documentation,packaging, tags etc that the car was shipped with from the factory including the white protective cover that GM puts on the car when it is shipped(I'm very particular and a little OCD). The factory mats are still in the plastic bag and the factory plastic is still on the carpet. I plan on doing a courtesy trade at a dealer which will be very easy even for an out of state buyer. No worries as the break in procedure has been strictly adhered to and the car has not been taken above 3500 rpms except for one rev to 4000 when it was in park in my garage. I will try to post pics but not sure I know how. If you are seriously interested, please call me at 610-291-8735 or email me at vntgmbk@msn.com[/email. The car is p...ave the title.

Hi. Am looking for one of these at the moment if you still have it. Thanks Bruce
Old 10-16-2016, 07:16 PM
gunnerja
Melting Slicks

Received 89 Likes on 70 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

[QUOTE=Bruce Millner;1593264424]
Originally Posted by vntgmbk

Hi Guys/Gals
The car is obviously Brand New as it was driven home from the dealer, taken for a couple of short rides around town and then parked in our climate controllled garage. It is a 1LZ and the options it has are the A8 8 speed automatic trans, BlackCarbon Flash mirrors and Black Wheels. I also had the windows professionally tinted with top quality 35%(Slight classy tint not dark tint) 3M film and it looks fantastic! I need to get $71500 for it as I can't afford to lose anymore than that as it is my pain threshold and giant loss. The MSRP on this was $84015 and it is only 2 months old with 150 miles on it so this is a huge sickening loss for me. The Car is brand new in every way inside and out. It still even has the factory protective plastic on the seats and door sills. I have every single piece of documentation,packaging, tags etc that the car was shipped with from the factory including the white protective cover that GM puts on the car when it is shipped(I'm very particular and a little OCD). The factory mats are still in the plastic bag and the factory plastic is still on the carpet. I plan on doing a courtesy trade at a dealer which will be very easy even for an out of state buyer. No worries as the break in procedure has been strictly adhered to and the car has not been taken above 3500 rpms except for one rev to 4000 when it was in park in my garage. I will try to post pics but not sure I know how. If you are seriously interested, please call me at 610-291-8735 or email me at vntgmbk@msn.com[/email. The car is p...ave the title.

Hi. Am looking for one of these at the moment if you still have it. Thanks Bruce
READ directly above your post.... SOLD!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To SOLD: 2016 Z06 1LZ A8 ArcticWhite/Jet Black, 2 months old with 150 miles.

Quick Reply: SOLD: 2016 Z06 1LZ A8 ArcticWhite/Jet Black, 2 months old with 150 miles.