Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2016 Z06, 3LZ, M7, White on Adrenaline Red

Old 08-16-2016, 09:34 PM
Zlicious
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: 2016 Z06, 3LZ, M7, White on Adrenaline Red

Sold

Last edited by Zlicious; 09-18-2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: added location

Popular Reply

09-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Mordeth
Melting Slicks

Received 1,678 Likes on 878 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '10, '17

I picked the car up from Fadi (Zlicious) today.

I want to sincerely thank him and his family from the bottom of my heart for providing a wonderful buying experience for my wife and I. You are a class act Fadi, and I am fortunate to have met you.

We drove down in my 2007 Z06 from NY to Michigan, via Canada to purchase his C7 Z06.

When we arrived, Fadi had the car waiting in his driveway, in pristine condition and with a full tank of gas. For the first time in my life, a vehicle was actually better, far better in fact, than described. It was truly one of those scenarios where the pictures did not do it justice. In the bright Michigan sun, every single perfect detail stood out. Every line, every angle, every curve, every red and black accent set against the brilliant white was truly a sight to behold. I was literally struck blind and dumb on the spot, and my wife was equally awed - then proceeded to nudge me as apparently someone was talking to me. After I picked my jaw up off the ground, I took time to examine it from front to back, top to bottom, inside and out. Even with a magnifying glass, I couldn't find an imperfection anywhere. The car is in showroom condition, better than described. Fadi was so kind and humble to point out the teeniest, tiniest speck, a quadrillionth of a millmeter in diameter, hidden under the rear bumper. So small that I can't even seem to find it again after examining the car now that it is in my garage. I have finally found someone who is more of a perfectionist than me, and humble to boot.

Fadi's very gracious wife treated us to coffee and these wonderful biscotti cookies, and introduced us to his two very sweet daughters. You have a beautiful family and home Fadi, and should be very proud. Amy and I thank you and your wife sincerely for the warm welcome and pleasant, easy going conversation.

The car drives as expected - like a dream. I barely recall the 7 hour trip back, but I know I had the top off, hundreds of miles of open, flat road through Canada, a perfect day and a perfect car. Fadi was so kind to check on us along the way, and ensured we got home safely.

Thank you again so much Fadi, I truly appreciate your honesty and integrity from start to finish. I don't even know you, and you treated me like family. There a few good ones left after-all. Oh, and the car kicks a$% too . I will take very, very good care of her, you have my word.

Best regards, and I am honored to now call you a friend.

Anthony
Old 08-17-2016, 12:53 AM
oldC5
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,223 Likes on 734 Posts

Good buy for someone.!!!!!
Old 08-17-2016, 09:44 PM
Zlicious
Drifting

Originally Posted by oldC5
I think so too.
Old 08-20-2016, 09:44 AM
Zlicious
Drifting

PMs replied to. Still available.
Old 08-21-2016, 04:52 PM
Batman 357
Burning Brakes

Received 49 Likes on 32 Posts

Does the tune void the warranty...
Old 08-21-2016, 05:18 PM
Zlicious
Drifting

Originally Posted by Batman 357
Does the tune void the warranty...
Replied to your PM...

Last edited by Zlicious; 08-21-2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Didn't notice you sent a PM
Old 08-21-2016, 06:50 PM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified

GLWS!
Old 08-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Zlicious
Drifting

Originally Posted by Shaynanigans
GLWS!
Thanks!

I will pay up to $1,000 in shipping costs. So all you guys in FL, CA, TX, etc...I got you covered.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Zlicious
Drifting

Thanks for all the interest. The car has been sold.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Mordeth
Melting Slicks

Received 1,678 Likes on 878 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '10, '17

I want to sincerely thank him and his family from the bottom of my heart for providing a wonderful buying experience for my wife and I. You are a class act Fadi, and I am fortunate to have met you.

We drove down in my 2007 Z06 from NY to Michigan, via Canada to purchase his C7 Z06.

When we arrived, Fadi had the car waiting in his driveway, in pristine condition and with a full tank of gas. For the first time in my life, a vehicle was actually better, far better in fact, than described. It was truly one of those scenarios where the pictures did not do it justice. In the bright Michigan sun, every single perfect detail stood out. Every line, every angle, every curve, every red and black accent set against the brilliant white was truly a sight to behold. I was literally struck blind and dumb on the spot, and my wife was equally awed - then proceeded to nudge me as apparently someone was talking to me. After I picked my jaw up off the ground, I took time to examine it from front to back, top to bottom, inside and out. Even with a magnifying glass, I couldn't find an imperfection anywhere. The car is in showroom condition, better than described. Fadi was so kind and humble to point out the teeniest, tiniest speck, a quadrillionth of a millmeter in diameter, hidden under the rear bumper. So small that I can't even seem to find it again after examining the car now that it is in my garage. I have finally found someone who is more of a perfectionist than me, and humble to boot.

Fadi's very gracious wife treated us to coffee and these wonderful biscotti cookies, and introduced us to his two very sweet daughters. You have a beautiful family and home Fadi, and should be very proud. Amy and I thank you and your wife sincerely for the warm welcome and pleasant, easy going conversation.

The car drives as expected - like a dream. I barely recall the 7 hour trip back, but I know I had the top off, hundreds of miles of open, flat road through Canada, a perfect day and a perfect car. Fadi was so kind to check on us along the way, and ensured we got home safely.

Thank you again so much Fadi, I truly appreciate your honesty and integrity from start to finish. I don't even know you, and you treated me like family. There a few good ones left after-all. Oh, and the car kicks a$% too . I will take very, very good care of her, you have my word.

Anthony
The following 6 users liked this post by Mordeth:
Cauhauna (09-04-2016), Pete@Showstopper (09-04-2016), slalomdude (09-04-2016), tail_lights (09-05-2016), Vegas1500 (09-11-2016), Zlicious (09-04-2016) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 09-04-2016, 12:49 PM
beepster
Melting Slicks

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts

How do you know? No price posted
The following users liked this post:
427bob (09-06-2016)
Old 09-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Zlicious
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mordeth

Anthony
Anthony, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you throughout the whole entire process, as it was meeting you and your wife. It's too bad we are states away.

I am happy to hear you love the car and I have no doubt that you will take great care of it.

I hope to stay in touch and talk cars. If you ever need anything or have any questions (cars or not), feel free to text/call any time.

Be safe and enjoy my friend!
Old 09-05-2016, 04:11 PM
gunnerja
Melting Slicks

Received 88 Likes on 69 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Sounds like a awesome experience and a real class act.
The following users liked this post:
Zlicious (09-06-2016)
Old 09-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Dr.Ron
Le Mans Master

Location: 2007 Nat'l Corvette Challenge 11.50 index Champ. New Jersey
Received 210 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by gunnerja
Sounds like a awesome experience and a real class act.
Agreed! Great story & a happy seller & buyer.

Ron
Old 09-11-2016, 08:59 PM
mrmercedes
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Zlicious
Gentleman,

I am selling my 2016 C7 Z06 with 1,715 miles on it. I bough the car brand new and I am the original owner. I am located in Michigan.

The car is in showroom condition, inside and out. Non smoker, perfect wheels, garage kept....you get the idea. It was broken in per the owner's manual guidelines and got its first oil change at 465 miles. The car has never been tracked.

Since ownership, I added some tasteful mods which include a Halltech Stinger RZ with Nomex sleeve, Corsa 3" Corsa X-pipe, tune, and a license plate frame from North American Tuning . I have the OEM X-pipe & intake that will be included with the sale.

The car has the following options:

1. 3LZ premium package w/ PDR
2. Carbon Fiber flash ground effects
3. Competition sport seats
4. Visible carbon fiber hood
5. Visible carbon fiber removable roof
6. Carbon Fiber interior package
7. Black Z06 wheels
8. Battery protection package
9. Carbon fiber flash mirrors

MSRP: $100,010.00

Feel free to call / text or PM me at any time. Thank you!

Fadi
what are u asking for this z
Old 09-12-2016, 08:21 AM
96LT4
Team Owner

Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts
Former Moderator
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
CI3 Car Show Winner
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by mrmercedes
what are u asking for this z
Read above....he sold it.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Zjoe6
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,932 Likes on 2,421 Posts

Cool story. Enjoy.your new ride.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2016 Z06, 3LZ, M7, White on Adrenaline Red

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 2016 Z06, 3LZ, M7, White on Adrenaline Red