Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Z51 3LT For Sale--$45k

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 10:07 AM
DanTheFireman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 2014 Z51 3LT For Sale--$45k

23,500 miles, exposed carbon roof, mag ride, performance exhaust, carbon dash, black wheels with black calipers, brand new front tires (got 23,400 miles out of the originals!) and rears are 90%, replaced both when she got a screw in one. Located in Palm Beach, FL.
Minor rear impact 2 years ago, lower valance and license plate frame replaced, have pics.
Dan hotgeckos@comcast.net
Attached Images  
Old 08-22-2016, 01:27 PM
gunnerjuju
Drifting

Received 49 Likes on 31 Posts

Wow great price. Somebody better ****** this up. Wish I could but still need to sell my C6
Old 08-22-2016, 01:48 PM
jwiseman68
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you post more pics including interior?
How do you like the mag ride? Does it make much difference ?
Old 08-23-2016, 08:07 PM
DanTheFireman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

The mag ride is a HUGE difference, I really like it, have the exhaust set to loud in Track and Sport and quiet in the other modes. For speed bumps the Track setting works like a charm.
Oh yeah, it's a manual, has Lloyds mats and Suntek clear protection on the rockers and carbon roof panel.
Attached Images   
Old 08-23-2016, 08:12 PM
DanTheFireman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Beware of 21 year old female texters... "But officer, why am I getting a ticket? The light turned green and he didn't go so I hit him."
Attached Images   
Old 08-24-2016, 05:32 PM
Jshadow
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Emailed
Old 08-24-2016, 06:51 PM
DanTheFireman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

On hold...
Old 08-28-2016, 11:07 PM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified

Originally Posted by DanTheFireman
On hold...
Old 08-31-2016, 02:52 PM
gamova
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I emailed you twice
Old 09-05-2016, 06:44 PM
DanTheFireman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by gamova
I emailed you twice
Sorry, I have responded to all emails.

Car is sold.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:45 PM
DanTheFireman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Just an FYI for people shopping used, take those "Used Car Watchdogs" with a grain of salt. Due to their pathetic errors, some forum shoppers were swayed from considering this car which was a great deal (congrats Jordan). I priced it to sell taking into consideration that it has had two accident reports. The first was a minor rear impact from a stop light, the second was a 1/4" paint chip on the nose from a lousy parallel parker, which I disclosed up front in the listing and in my email responses.

Thanks to a tip from a potential forum buyer I was alerted to the fact that AutoCheck shows both incidents but showed "Airbags Deployed" which was grossly false. I notified them of this with documentation demanding that they correct their records, which they did.

Carfax shows the second hit (tap) and the vehicle service records but not the rear impact which was fully documented as an accident. Huh?

Before anyone passes judgement based upon reports from these yahoos, they would be wise to research further. That's all I've got.
The following 3 users liked this post by DanTheFireman:
astaggs (09-13-2016), gunnerjuju (10-23-2016), Tonygxp (09-10-2016)
Old 09-10-2016, 11:49 AM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Received 5,761 Likes on 3,177 Posts

Originally Posted by DanTheFireman
Just an FYI for people shopping used, take those "Used Car Watchdogs" with a grain of salt. Due to their pathetic errors, some forum shoppers were swayed from considering this car which was a great deal (congrats Jordan). I priced it to sell taking into consideration that it has had two accident reports. The first was a minor rear impact from a stop light, the second was a 1/4" paint chip on the nose from a lousy parallel parker, which I disclosed up front in the listing and in my email responses.

Thanks to a tip from a potential forum buyer I was alerted to the fact that AutoCheck shows both incidents but showed "Airbags Deployed" which was grossly false. I notified them of this with documentation demanding that they correct their records, which they did.

Carfax shows the second hit (tap) and the vehicle service records but not the rear impact which was fully documented as an accident. Huh?

Before anyone passes judgement based upon reports from these yahoos, they would be wise to research further. That's all I've got.
Had this happen to a G8 I purchased from GM dealer. original owner had fresh water damage (deep puddle) carpet and one module was replaced by GM dealer, guy paid cash after insurance payout and didn't show up on carfax for over year after i purchased it. went to sell it and got a "salvage title" response!!! after fighting with insurance company they sent me the photos from the claim and the repair bill (they contacted original owner). They fixed it but man what a hassle. Had carfax reflect the "$1200 in damage from fresh water repaired by GM Dealer" on it... always investigate and ask questions if something is up.

I took "clean carfax" and sold by New car GM dealer as gospel (Dealer gave me $3500 in damages as well).

Get notified of new replies

To 2014 Z51 3LT For Sale--$45k

Quick Reply: 2014 Z51 3LT For Sale--$45k