Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 Z51 Stingray coupe for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Bigeasyvette
Burning Brakes

Received 573 Likes on 250 Posts
Default 2015 Z51 Stingray coupe for sale

My new 2017 Z06 will be built in about a month so I need to sell my 2015 Shark Gray Z51 coupe. 3LT package, A8, Transparent Top, GT seats, Brownstone Napa interior, CF dual racing stripes, CF spoiler, CF mirrors, 8300 miles. Always garage kept, in great condition.

$ 55,000.00 New Orleans , La
Attached Images           

Last edited by Bigeasyvette; 09-17-2016 at 10:20 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Bigeasyvette
Burning Brakes

Default no longer for sale

Originally Posted by bigeasyvette
my new 2017 z06 will be built in about a month so i need to sell my 2015 shark gray z51 coupe. 3lt package, a8, transparent top, gt seats, brownstone napa interior, cf dual racing stripes, cf spoiler, cf mirrors, 8300 miles. Always garage kept, in great condition.

$ 55,000.00 new orleans , la

revised - lower price $ 55,000

Just finalized the deal with the dealer on my new Z06 to trade it in......

Last edited by Bigeasyvette; 09-27-2016 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:18 PM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified

Beautiful Stingray! GLWS!
Old 02-01-2017, 08:12 PM
chucksamu
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just bought this car from Rodgers Chevrolet in Woodhaven Michigan ..... just got the trade in story yesterday ....!!! Thanks for taking such good care of it.

Member of Corvette Club of Michigan
Old 02-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Ozzstar
Pro

Received 256 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by chucksamu
Just bought this car from Rodgers Chevrolet in Woodhaven Michigan ..... just got the trade in story yesterday ....!!! Thanks for taking such good care of it.

Member of Corvette Club of Michigan
Interesting you saw the car listed here. Original seller was asking $55k, what did the dealer hit ya with?
Old 02-01-2017, 10:56 PM
chucksamu
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Ozzstar
Interesting you saw the car listed here. Original seller was asking $55k, what did the dealer hit ya with?
$49.8K ....result of 2 weeks of negotiation.
Attached Images  
Old 02-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Ozzstar
Pro

Received 256 Likes on 75 Posts

The car gets a good home and you bought it right on the money! Enjoy your new toy!
Old 02-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Johnp94
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 123 Posts

Congratulations. Have great luck. Car looks awesome.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Bigeasyvette
Burning Brakes

$49.8K ....result of 2 weeks of negotiation.

That was my car !! I bought in here in New Orleans in November of 2014, then I traded it to Rodgers back in October 16 when I picked up my new 2017 Z at the NCM. Becky & Joe met me & my wife at NCM, went thru our NCM delivery with us & then drove that Z51 back up to Michigan. If you have any questions about the car, feel free to PM me.

Creighton
Old 02-09-2017, 06:13 PM
chucksamu
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Bigeasyvette
That was my car !! I bought in here in New Orleans in November of 2014, then I traded it to Rodgers back in October 16 when I picked up my new 2017 Z at the NCM. Becky & Joe met me & my wife at NCM, went thru our NCM delivery with us & then drove that Z51 back up to Michigan. If you have any questions about the car, feel free to PM me.

Creighton

Thanks,
I looked at 15-20 Z51s from December 2016 to Feb 1st 2017. Passed over this one on the forum; disappointed when I saw it was so far away. But I kept coming back to this one on the lot of the dealership closest to home. Best listed price equipped the way I wanted.

I hadn't put it all together right away. It wasn't until I read the post on the forum that gave the trade in month, and I noticed that Rodgers had this car on CarGurus for 100+ days, that I thought it was possibly the same car. Just happened to be talking to another salesman at the dealership, and he mentioned that the car was purchased from Louisiana. That explained the difference in the mileage. A couple days later, I told my salesman that I thought I saw this car on The Corvette Forum for sale. At the same time, Becky was walking by and he mentioned what I had said to him. She immediately responded that it was the car and she had sold you the ZO6 and drove this one back here to Michigan. I guess it was meant to be.

Seeing that you are a Corvette club member as I am, did you AutoX this car? Becky said you "drove the car" with emphasis so I assumed this was not a show piece. Can you suggest anything I should do before I track it this summer? It is still a beautiful car and will probably be my last Corvette as I intend to keep it the rest of my lifetime.

Chuck
Old 02-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Bigeasyvette
Burning Brakes

Thanks,
I looked at 15-20 Z51s from December 2016 to Feb 1st 2017. Passed over this one on the forum; disappointed when I saw it was so far away. But I kept coming back to this one on the lot of the dealership closest to home. Best listed price equipped the way I wanted.

I hadn't put it all together right away. It wasn't until I read the post on the forum that gave the trade in month, and I noticed that Rodgers had this car on CarGurus for 100+ days, that I thought it was possibly the same car. Just happened to be talking to another salesman at the dealership, and he mentioned that the car was purchased from Louisiana. That explained the difference in the mileage. A couple days later, I told my salesman that I thought I saw this car on The Corvette Forum for sale. At the same time, Becky was walking by and he mentioned what I had said to him. She immediately responded that it was the car and she had sold you the ZO6 and drove this one back here to Michigan. I guess it was meant to be.

Seeing that you are a Corvette club member as I am, did you AutoX this car? Becky said you "drove the car" with emphasis so I assumed this was not a show piece. Can you suggest anything I should do before I track it this summer? It is still a beautiful car and will probably be my last Corvette as I intend to keep it the rest of my lifetime.

Chuck

Chuck,

yes, none of my Corvettes have been garage queens, but None have ever been my daily driver either. I am under the opinion that these cars are made for driving, & I like spirited driving sessions. I am a member of a sub group in my club called the "High Performance Driving Krewe" , we travel to several different tracks each year to enjoy our cars to their true capabilities, and that Z51 always lived up to the Z51 hype. In return, the car was always fully maintained b4 and after each of our events. I cannot think of anything that the car would require prior to you being able to enjoy some track time other than a new set of tires if Rodgers didn't put a set on b4 selling it to you. Glad the car found a good home & hope you are completely happy with it, the Rodgers Chevy folks are really a great group. If you have any more info you need on the car, please let me know.......

Last edited by Bigeasyvette; 02-10-2017 at 10:51 AM.
The following users liked this post:
chucksamu (02-10-2017)
Old 02-15-2017, 06:13 PM
chucksamu
Heel & Toe

pm sent

Get notified of new replies

To 2015 Z51 Stingray coupe for sale

Quick Reply: 2015 Z51 Stingray coupe for sale