Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who is looking for a Supercharged C7 Vert?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 09:12 AM
ZR_Don
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CI 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Vet
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Who is looking for a Supercharged C7 Vert?

Jim Ellis Chevrolet in Atlanta, GA has a 2014 Green 3LT Convertible Stick with 17,XXX Miles listed at $47K. This car has an ECS Paxton Supercharger on it! The install looks great. The dealership did not have any documentation, dyno numbers or who did the install. The car was owned by a Doctor who traded it back in on a Z06 (so I was told). They plan to remover the Supercharger, but this car is currently available now with it on so move fast if you are interested! You guys know what it cost to put one on and that it would void warranty, ect. The car also has the Carbon Fiber skirt kit on it. Car is in Showroom condition, which is why it is sitting “IN” the showroom. Contact Ricardo Shands at 770 291-8605 rshands@jimellis.com and tell him ZR_Don sent you. PM me if you want me to send you the pictures I took. I do not work for this dealership, I’m just sharing this important information…….Who doesn’t want a free supercharger!!

The ONLY reason I did NOT buy this car is because my Wife will not row a stick in ATL traffic. So…. I ended up Purchasing the C7 Cyber Grey/Red int 3LT Auto Convertible instead. At least the wife is happy!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2016, 03:26 PM
lancekl
Pro

Received 105 Likes on 46 Posts

does not show on their website

Quick Reply: Who is looking for a Supercharged C7 Vert?