Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTT: 2014 Auto to Manual

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 12:55 AM
C7flossin
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Auto to Manual

Hi everyone,

I have a 2014 Velocity Yellow Z51 2LT Convertible automatic with less than 10,000 miles. I am looking to trade for a Z51 Convertible Manual.

The car is in immaculate condition, always hand washed, garaged with an indoor car cover, never seen the rain, only driven in beautiful So Cal weather. I have installed the Suntek clear front bra covering the front bumper, all of hood, fenders, grills and side mirrors.

Yes it was bought new and I am the only owner. Its my leisure vehicle, and I have other vehicles as my daily driver, hence the very low miles. Living in LA, I was debating heavily between an auto and a manual, and since I dont drive it often, I would have been better off with a manual.

Options:
Performance NPP Exhaust
Magnetic Selective Ride
Navigation
Red Painted Calipers
Carbon flash mirrors and spoilers, I have also installed the carbon flash front and rear emblems, corvette writing, and side fish emblems
Black Z51 Rims
30% Tint

Would like to have one with less than 15,000 preferably. Doesnt matter the year. Prefer the same color, or blue.
Has to be in So Cal, or driviable distance for us to expect the vehicles.

Thank you

Quick Reply: WTT: 2014 Auto to Manual