Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Every Corvette delivery: Adam's Polishes and Mike Furman of Criswell team up**

Old 10-18-2014, 08:23 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Every Corvette delivery: Adam's Polishes and Mike Furman of Criswell team up**

I started using Adam's Polishes the last few yrs as I really liked the wide array of products he offered and more importantly the quality of his comprehensive catalog of items. Todd C from Spring Mountain introduced me to Adam in late August at the Corvettes of Carlisle Show and we hit it off immediately. I mentioned to him that my Corvette customers ask my opinion of wax products daily. I said I would be glad to put a flyer in with each delivery from his company...he thought about that for all of three seconds...I kid you not and then he states "How about I gift each of your Corvette deliveries a Starter Four pack total value approx. $80." I asked him if he knew how many Corvettes per mos that I deliver? I said 30-40 each month...and without hesitation he said "let's do it!" So we are in the final stages for the decal that will grace the Gift pkgs and as soon as they are done I will be gifting these starter packs with each Corvette delivery. Adam mailed me a 4 pack to try all that is included and it was awesome.
Phone number on final product will read correctly 301-212-4420

Above is the decal and below is the interview from Carlisle that Keith Coronet did for the Corvette Blogger with Adam and I.

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2014/...s-at-carlisle/

GM Nomination article.

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2014/...rd/#more-22560

Mike Furman
301 212 4420 desk direct
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
www.corvettefurman.com

"I ship Nationwide and have done so for 37 yrs that I have been selling Corvettes!"

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 10-22-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Here is what my corvette customers get at delivery soon.

Here is what comes in the 4 pack...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Every Corvette delivery: Adam's Polishes and Mike Furman of Criswell team up**