C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New guy... nitrous question

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 11:16 AM
johnlaura
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy... nitrous question

Hey everybody....newbie here. I recently bought a 06 corvette, it's pretty quick stock but I'm looking to put a little hit of nitrous on it. My question is which kit is the best I want to stick with a wet kit. Had one on my 2000 Trans Am. So I know just enough to get in trouble. If I go with either a 75 or 100 shot, which plugs should I use. Also I would like to stay around 700 dollars for the kit..is that possible? You guys who have a wet system on your Ls2, how do you like it and what did you pay for them ? Hope I didn't bore you to much Thanks for any help.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:31 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Need to be moved over to the c6 section here.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:42 PM
johnlaura
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
Need to be moved over to the c6 section here.
Give me a break.....still learning how to navigate this site
Old 02-14-2017, 01:13 PM
joemosfet
Burning Brakes

Received 318 Likes on 192 Posts

^Relax buddy, he wasn't bustin your chops or anything, just a helpful reminder that you might not get the info you're looking for until the thread is moved. A "oh yeah, thanks, still getting used to this site" would be a more appropriate response.

As for your vette, nice, got any pics? I've loved the C6 and was almost about to get a C6Z until I found a great price on my C7... I still kinda want a C6Z if I had the garage space...
Old 02-14-2017, 01:19 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by johnlaura
Give me a break.....still learning how to navigate this site
Just saying buddy could get more help in the c6 section are the c5 section on this question. Due to this motor is DI inj and diff set up from the ls2 motor.

Only a few running NOS in the c7 more front mount blowers and a few again have put on a top mount blower.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:23 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by joemosfet
^Relax buddy, he wasn't bustin your chops or anything, just a helpful reminder that you might not get the info you're looking for until the thread is moved. A "oh yeah, thanks, still getting used to this site" would be a more appropriate response.

As for your vette, nice, got any pics? I've loved the C6 and was almost about to get a C6Z until I found a great price on my C7... I still kinda want a C6Z if I had the garage space...
When I get this blower on the c7 have driving a few c6 but as far as driving and the car as a hole. I love the c7 much better but still not sure on this motor & trans to be able to hole like the LS stuff.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:27 PM
joemosfet
Burning Brakes

Received 318 Likes on 192 Posts

, my 5th gen Camaro was a sturdy beast with lots of room, at least in the engine and trans. I broke a half axle on stock power once, though, just under a moderate launch.
Old 02-14-2017, 02:07 PM
HamadoZr1
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello Guys I wanna ask about the CNC Heads from WeaponX?

My C7 Zo6 has, 2.31 upper pulley+ 9% harmonic balancer+ air intake filter+ LMR heat Exchanger+ 160 Thermostat+ D3P shroud fans, My question is if I installed the CNC Heads do I need to install the camshaft with it or the stock camshaft is enough? One more thing If I need to install the Racing camshaft I do not want the aggressive camshaft I hate the loud sound.

help please.
Old 02-14-2017, 02:53 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by HamadoZr1
Hello Guys I wanna ask about the CNC Heads from WeaponX?

My C7 Zo6 has, 2.31 upper pulley+ 9% harmonic balancer+ air intake filter+ LMR heat Exchanger+ 160 Thermostat+ D3P shroud fans, My question is if I installed the CNC Heads do I need to install the camshaft with it or the stock camshaft is enough? One more thing If I need to install the Racing camshaft I do not want the aggressive camshaft I hate the loud sound.

help please.
Hello, I get notifications when "weaponX" is used on here so I'll briefly answer you for public info, but will ask you to take this to PM or email sales@weapon-x.com to avoid derailing the OP's thread. In short, you will see gains with less restriction through the cylinder heads, but it would be best optimized to one of our custom spec camshafts. PM headed your way.

Get notified of new replies

To New guy... nitrous question

Quick Reply: New guy... nitrous question