C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CruiserBlvd.com Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday Up to 40% Off Super Sale!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:41 AM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CruiserBlvd.com Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday Up to 40% Off Super Sale!

Fast Cars & Beautiful Women
Exciting Posters & Prints

Today (Monday, November 30th - Cyber Monday until Midnight CST) is the last day for the deepest discounts I've ever offered at CruiserBlvd.com:

20% Off - Any 2 items over $15
30% Off - Any 3 items over $15
40% Off - Any 4 items over $15
50% Off - Shipping for PayPal customers

The discount applies to the total before shipping. Items under $15 are discounted as part of your total, but not credited towards your item count. PayPal orders will get 50% off shipping refunded when your item is shipped.

Because this is a volume discount applied to the entire order I am able to discount items I normally can't discount. This includes all art prints, giclees, 6-foot posters, 6-foot banners, etc. Every item on the website is included in this Super Sale.

I will be adding some new items to the inventory during this sale, so if you've already placed a Super Sale order and then you see something new you want before the end of the sale go ahead and order it. I will combine shipping for you (each additional item is only 75 cents) and your item count will not start over again. Please add a note stating that this is your second Super Sale order.

Your discount will be refunded to the card that you used for your purchase when I ship your item. For PayPal orders your discount and your 50% off shipping will be refunded at the same time when I ship your order.

I anticipate that many of the items that will be ordered during this sale will be those that I don't keep in stock. At this point I cannot guarantee any orders for Christmas delivery, but I will ship them to you as soon as I receive my bulk orders.

CruiserBlvd.com

Last edited by Navy Blue; 11-30-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:06 PM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fast Cars & Beautiful Women
Exciting Posters & Prints

Check out the new Corvette posters and prints recently added to the inventory.

This 11" x 17" CruiserBlvd.com advertising poster is free for orders $100 and over (after your discount). Everyone who has seen this poster loves it. All Corvette generations are represented and it features many of my best sellers. This quality poster is professionally printed on 100 lb glossy stock.

CruiserBlvd.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CruiserBlvd.com Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday Up to 40% Off Super Sale!