Sponsored by:

C7 Production

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 04:45 PM
goatts
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Marvolus
I don't care what you buy I just give you the facts I run the preproduction tooling on all blocks we run the unapproved AKA ( preproduction tooling ) usually 3 to 5 years before it is put into productsmy 97 Cadillac Deville DeElegance & my 420 SEL Mercedes or my 2 pickups a parts hauler & 1 to tow with as I also race 3 go karts that each will run over 100 mph NOW GO TAKE UER MEDS ................ !!!!!!!! Have a great day
Typical union worker with a bad attitude. You must be one of the guys I saw on the news drinking and smoking pot during lunch break at GM.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:38 PM
BMWDAD
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow and I thought the BMW 3 series group was immature!
Old 11-12-2010, 08:56 PM
goatts
Safety Car

Originally Posted by BMWDAD
Wow and I thought the BMW 3 series group was immature!
Wow, so why don't you go back to the Bimmer forum?
Old 11-12-2010, 10:00 PM
BMWDAD
Instructor

Originally Posted by goatts
Wow, so why don't you go back to the Bimmer forum?
Obliviously, the C7 might be my next car, and I was hoping to learn something here.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:13 AM
lt4obsesses
Le Mans Master

Received 481 Likes on 261 Posts

Obliviously, the C7 might be my next car, and I was hoping to learn something here.
And you will. There are alot of really good people on this forum in all generation catagories. The C7 is a huge hot spot right now because just about everything here is opinion, rumor, speculation, fantasy, and fear. As GM has not come forward with anything "official" about the next Generation Vette. Don't let the p***ing contest of a couple turn you away.

The one thing to keep in mind when speculating about the C7 is to realize that while the C1 to C2, C2 to C3, and C3 to C4 were revolutionary steps, the Corvette has since been more a product of evolution. I suspect a continuation of this theme as it has worked well for a couple of decades now.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Marvolus
Intermediate

Default Sorry for your narrow mind

Typical union worker with a bad attitude. You must be one of the guys I saw on the news drinking and smoking pot during lunch break at GM.
No DRUGS!!! No Drinks !!! here pal I work hard so my family can play hard I don't wast my life or my $120000.00 per year. I take care of my KIDS my home & our TOYS I'm a single DAD that has to much going on to spend my time partying so try again & remember it was unions that have built the middle class if you don't like union workers move to CHINA & drive your KIA !!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Mitch3000
Instructor

Aren't Kias from South Korea?
Marvolus (Marvelous?) heres a tip for ya bud. You seem to have missed out on a quality education so what I'd suggest is take your supposed $120k a year and make sure your kids get an excellent education and learn about the world and everything else many Americans know little about.
This may be the internet and you and your huge biceps and giant ***** can hide behind the computer screen and pretend you're something but please just think about what you say and how you say it because the above really does make you look quite low brow my friend. Don't take what I've said as a harsh criticism but as something constructive, now lets get back to the C7 shall we?

Last edited by Mitch3000; 11-13-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:19 AM
andrewdonald1
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mitch3000
Aren't Kias from South Korea?
Marvolus (Marvelous?) heres a tip for ya bud. You seem to have missed out on a quality education so what I'd suggest is take your supposed $120k a year and make sure your kids get an excellent education and learn about the world and everything else many Americans know little about.
This may be the internet and you and your huge biceps and giant ***** can hide behind the computer screen and pretend you're something but please just think about what you say and how you say it because the above really does make you look quite low brow my friend. Don't take what I've said as a harsh criticism but as something constructive, now lets get back to the C7 shall we?
Yes, please lets get back to the C7.

To BMWDAD: this is the first time I have ever seen this type of behavior on this board. Please join us for a while, look around the other sections. There are a lot of good mature people here willing to answer any of your questions you may have. - Andy
Old 11-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Marvolus
Intermediate

I hope you do make the choice to buy a New Corvette don't over look the present ZR 1 as it is a great auto built with pride by a very good hard working Men & Women at the Bowling Green Plant Please don't let someones irresponible comments about union workers sway your decision to own the only American built sports car what ever Corvette you choose THEY ARE A GREAT AUTO built with tons of pride here in the USA keep America Strong Buy American !!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:58 AM
Mitch3000
Instructor

Hmmm....wonder what you've got to say about the Australian designed and engineered, Canadian built 'all American' Camaro?
Old 11-13-2010, 10:59 AM
McGirk94LT1
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope you do make the choice to buy a New Corvette don't over look the present ZR 1 as it is a great auto built with pride by a very good hard working Men & Women at the Bowling Green Plant Please don't let someones irresponible comments about union workers sway your decision to own the only American built sports car what ever Corvette you choose THEY ARE A GREAT AUTO built with tons of pride here in the USA keep America Strong Buy American !!!!!
BMWDAD as said, Goatts isnt the only tool, but quite possibly the biggest one on this forum having gotten about 4 threads locked cause he wants to talk about Obama and nothing else. The rest of us will help you out if we can. Marvolus there are some people in power on this forum, so they do see it every once in awhile. So the fact your "revealing" info, not buying it. PS the viper is an american built sports car...
Old 11-13-2010, 12:58 PM
BMWDAD
Instructor

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum.
I few negative comments will not discourage me from learning about the upcoming C7.

When I bought my 2008 BMW 335i coupe 6mt, my friend bought a 2008 vette convertible 6mt. We switch cars, and discuss the pros and cons of each. So I have a little back round with the vette.

I am excited that in retirement I can afford a C7, and hope it continues to evolve into a world class supercar.

BTW I saw a 2010 or 2011 grand sport today, dark gray, (?), must of had some new exhaust because it sounded way different than my friends car. What a beautiful car.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:35 PM
goatts
Safety Car

No it wasn't obvious. Lots of sarcasm here on the forum and it may get a little immature at times. BUT you can learn a lot and there are plenty of knowledgeable people willing to help.

Very little is known about the C7 at this point. Good luck.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Mitch3000
Instructor

No it wasn't obvious. Lots of sarcasm here on the forum and it may get a little immature at times. BUT you can learn a lot and there are plenty of knowledgeable people willing to help.

Very little is known about the C7 at this point. Good luck.
He did say obliviously not obviously, bit of a difference....
Old 11-13-2010, 01:48 PM
goatts
Safety Car

No DRUGS!!! No Drinks !!! here pal I work hard so my family can play hard I don't wast my life or my $120000.00 per year. I take care of my KIDS my home & our TOYS I'm a single DAD that has to much going on to spend my time partying so try again & remember it was unions that have built the middle class if you don't like union workers move to CHINA & drive your KIA !!!!!
Nice. What do you do for $120k, push a button and watch the robot hang the door?

At one time unions served a purpose. Now they just ruin companies.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:53 PM
goatts
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Mitch3000
He did say obliviously not obviously, bit of a difference....
Well, it wasn't obvious that he was oblivious.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Mitch3000
Instructor

Well, it wasn't obvious that he was oblivious.
Classy response haha

Get notified of new replies

To C7 Production

Old 11-17-2010, 10:02 AM
Rich_562
Former user ID rcthmpsn
Support Corvetteforum!

I think you're right, Mr Marvelous is a fake. If you don't like my comments about Obama then I will absolutely stop making them this instant. Porsche is constantly improving the 911, every year.

Oh, by the way, Obama is arrogant and incompetant. Oops! I didn't say that!
I enjoy your off base political comments personally. I long for the days before Obama (not quite 3 years ago) when GM flourished under W and there was no such thing as bailout under W. I'm with you brother. Obama hates Corvettes.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:11 PM
Kappa
Melting Slicks

Received 530 Likes on 234 Posts

Originally Posted by rcthmpsn
I enjoy your off base political comments personally. I long for the days before Obama (not quite 3 years ago) when GM flourished under W and there was no such thing as bailout under W. I'm with you brother. Obama hates Corvettes.

I'm pretty sure the economy tanked under W and continued under Obama. I wouldn't blame the lower sales figures of the C6 on one guy. Economic crises are much, much larger than any one person.

Hell, I'm not sure there would still be a Corvette without GM being able to restructure itself but carry on.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:24 PM
stic5
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and who won't change the subject.
--Winston Churchill

Isn't it funny how all the fanatics are part of the same political party? Isn't also unfortunate that a large group of them like to ruin our forum with off topic BS?

Quick Reply: C7 Production