Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Autoweek - latest C7 Mule Testing

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2012...n=awdailydrive
Old 04-19-2012, 03:06 PM
XPLOSYV
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

always teasing...i mean if i were following that car there would be a longer video...complete with them arriving back at their original location followed by them calling the police and accusing me of stalking...heck, i would keep filming until the handcuffs went on...

yet, it would be a few hours before i could post the video...but well worth it!...lol
Old 04-19-2012, 03:19 PM
LS1LT1
Team Owner

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Thanks for sharing, but just wanted to let ya know that the same video has already been posted in this section in 2-3 other threads.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...7-spotted.html
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...o-on-c7-3.html

I suppose it's making the rounds now and will soon reappear as 'breaking news' for other online magazines and car news sources over the next few weeks as well. But it's all just the same video that was taken and posted over the last few weeks.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Jinx
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 207 Posts

Autoweek sucks:

"There has been much speculation about the new Corvette. In these images, the car appears to have a longer chassis than the outgoing C6 and a quad-tip center exhaust.

"The biggest point of interest for enthusiasts will be the engine and its placement. Will the latest halo car for Chevy have a mid-mounted force-induction engine? Or will the General stick to the naturally aspirated pushrod V8?

"Check out the video and let us know what you think."

So they can tell that the wheelbase is longer (!) but not where the engine is (!!).
Old 04-19-2012, 03:43 PM
LS1LT1
Team Owner

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Jinx
Autoweek sucks:

"There has been much speculation about the new Corvette. In these images, the car appears to have a longer chassis than the outgoing C6 and a quad-tip center exhaust.

"The biggest point of interest for enthusiasts will be the engine and its placement. Will the latest halo car for Chevy have a mid-mounted force-induction engine? Or will the General stick to the naturally aspirated pushrod V8?

So they can tell that the wheelbase is longer (!) but not where the engine is (!!).
Yeah really LOL, I think they might be just a little bit behind the times as some of those 'questions' they're asking themselves have already long since been answered.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:16 PM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,447 Likes on 2,272 Posts

Autoweek sucks:

That is pretty funny.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:10 AM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,939 Likes on 1,185 Posts

Autoweek sucks:

They're just trying to stir up some reader interest/participation among the uninformed...................

Get notified of new replies

To Autoweek - latest C7 Mule Testing

Quick Reply: Autoweek - latest C7 Mule Testing