Sponsored by:

Cool video of the convertible and Coupe side by side

Old 03-06-2013, 09:48 AM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury
and who is she sleeping with ? The camera was more on her - than the Corvettes
So Mikey, are you saying she can't be on camera unless she is sleeping with the right guy?

Maybe you didn't notice how nervous the guys were on stage 1-13-13 when the coupe was introduced? Go back and look.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueOx
So Mikey, are you saying she can't be on camera unless she is sleeping with the right guy?

Maybe you didn't notice how nervous the guys were on stage 1-13-13 when the coupe was introduced? Go back and look.

I wasn't noticing the nervous'ness - as much as the camera time that lady was getting.

Old 03-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Hristo34
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've never owned or liked the convertibles, as I've always felt the line of the car looked better in coupe form. This may be the first time I prefer a convertible to a coupe! I'm not sure what it is yet, maybe it looks more "clean"? I like that the rear vents are gone. Maybe my issue with the coupe is the roof lines. Anyway, at this point, I prefer the convertible. That's a first for me!

Last edited by Hristo34; 03-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Larry/car
Race Director

Received 621 Likes on 423 Posts

She did OK. The cars speak for them selves.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Hristo34
I've never owned or liked the convertibles, as I've the line of the car looked better in coupe form. !
I was that was as wello.

Until the wife bought this:

And the C6 GS Vert has similar appeal to me. But the C4's and previous generations... I always liked the coupe better
Old 03-06-2013, 05:01 PM
pickleseimer
Drifting

Received 321 Likes on 212 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

I don't know, I think she did a pretty good job. Who exactly was the audience? Media pre-reveal? Enthisiasts? Dealers? All of the above? A presentation will vary depending on who is there. I believe she showed some class by not being too over-the-top. Certainly we have more substantive items to discuss than grading the presentation.

Wasn't bothered by the music either. The vert is a very nice looking car and my wife loves it. I can see one in my future. I hope they become available in a timely fashion.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:08 PM
riverway
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AORoads
pics are nice, music was distracting.
Must be getting old since I wanted to see more of the cars and less of the girl...
Old 03-06-2013, 10:10 PM
shaan
Melting Slicks

Received 84 Likes on 17 Posts

I thought I wanted the coupe for sure but now after seeing that convertible I want both
Old 03-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,314 Likes on 754 Posts

Originally Posted by pickleseimer
I don't know, I think she did a pretty good job. Who exactly was the audience? Media pre-reveal? Enthisiasts? Dealers? All of the above? A presentation will vary depending on who is there. I believe she showed some class by not being too over-the-top. Certainly we have more substantive items to discuss than grading the presentation.

Wasn't bothered by the music either. The vert is a very nice looking car and my wife loves it. I can see one in my future. I hope they become available in a timely fashion.
Thank you. I wonder how many folks posting bravely on this Forum have actually made presentations of that significance and exposure? A few, perhaps.

Also, I thought I also picked up on the 6th-gen slip-up on her part when I watched the official reveal video, but this time it sounded to me like she was referring ro the '04 C6 vert reveal. Did I miss something?

She did fine, the Vert looks really nice...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cool video of the convertible and Coupe side by side