Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Testing testing 123

Old 04-24-2013, 04:12 PM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Snorman
It's nice to see drmustang gets along so well with everybody here. He got banned from SVTPerformance.com.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/member.php?u=18481

He sent me a nice e-thug PM once, it was hilarious.
S.
Yeah, he is a real piece!
Old 04-24-2013, 05:29 PM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,937 Likes on 1,183 Posts

Originally Posted by Snorman
It's nice to see drmustang gets along so well with everybody here. He got banned from SVTPerformance.com.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/member.php?u=18481

He sent me a nice e-thug PM once, it was hilarious.
S.
Eh, whadaya expect from someone with a screen name of Doctor Mustang? He musta even picked that handle in a deliberate attempt to be contentious right up front and from the start. I wonder if he would go on a Mustang Forum and call himself DrVette? I think not...............
Old 04-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Dominic Toretto
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Plenty of people on svtperformance that respect and own gm performance cars. It's not uncommon to have a screenname that reflects that. Some people pay attention to the content of your posts, not your screen name

-Alex
Old 04-24-2013, 05:38 PM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,937 Likes on 1,183 Posts

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto
Plenty of people on svtperformance that respect and own gm performance cars. It's not uncommon to have a screenname that reflects that. Some people pay attention to the content of your posts, not your screen name

-Alex
Point taken. I don't come on here and talk about my Harley - or my' '67 Mustang FB GT. In his case, 'tho, the content IS the problem.......................

Old 04-24-2013, 05:42 PM
Dominic Toretto
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

No worries, I get your point Wow, 67 Corvette and Mustang GT. Living the good life sir.

-Alex
Old 04-24-2013, 05:58 PM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by tuxnharley
Eh, whadaya expect from someone with a screen name of Doctor Mustang? He musta even picked that handle in a deliberate attempt to be contentious right up front and from the start. I wonder if he would go on a Mustang Forum and call himself DrVette? I think not...............
His user name is drhyundai on the Ferrari forum.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Big Dan 427
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sam and Tux... He did his best to ruin it but...
Old 04-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,028 Likes on 486 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Regardless of his screen name, his demeanor and attitude are consistent.
S.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Hirohawa
Le Mans Master

Received 248 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueOx
Maybe Hirohito here didn't read what the other Viper owner said as a dislike for the C7...that it is TOO nice.

It's hilarious to watch what people fool themselves into believing. Even to the point of trying to compare a Viper to an Enzo Ferrari because of sales numbers.
So low sales volume is OK for Ferrari but not for Viper.

BlueHair - you obviously have come to Sports cars late in life and are not up to snuff with auto history of the last 20 years. Try using Google, or even a public library for back issues of Motor Trend if that is more your speed - there is a big wide world out there.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:19 AM
punky
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 3,862 Likes on 1,912 Posts

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto

-Alex
Thank You Alex.

Isn't it amazing how a persons screen name can cause the need to cut loose with a personal attack. drmustang is a nickname I've had for 40 years. I've owned 6 Corvettes, likey far more of a Corvette guy than the goons here who have decided to edititorialize about someones screen name. LOL. Enjoy guys
Old 04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Slynky
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 224 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by drmustang
Thank You Alex.

Isn't it amazing how a persons screen name can cause the need to cut loose with a personal attack. drmustang is a nickname I've had for 40 years. I've owned 6 Corvettes, likey far more of a Corvette guy than the goons here who have decided to edititorialize about someones screen name. LOL. Enjoy guys
Well, to be objective about it, it typically isn't just the screen name that causes people to raise their eyebrows. It's usually a combination of screen name + the attitude of posts (as far as I've seen).

For example, let someone find fault--repeatedly--with the C7 whose screen name is "LOVE-VETTES" and that person is less likely to get flamed than one whose screen name is, for example, "LOVE-MUSTANGS". I think the forum generally will accept negative comments expressed by members but begin to be less forgiving when those type of comments are found in multiple threads. Then people begin to dissect WHY a person is finding so much fault and, BINGO, they find what they think is a clue in their screen name.

Because of my avatar, I tend to get a little of that (thought process)--the "oh, here's another troll in her to diss the C7"--but not too much. Then again, I don't often mention something I don't like about the C7 in every other thread I post in.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Testing testing 123