As suggested in another thread, I am moving the order status updates to a new thread. Please read the following information before posting. This is not to be mean, just to try to keep my sanity.
1. While I do work for GM, I have no connection to the plant, museum, or customer service line. You may get different information from them. I don't know if it's better, or worse, than my info.
2. My information is no different than what you can get from your dealer. I'm doing this just as a service to you. Your dealer is who you are purchasing from, they are there to help you.
3. I am doing this on the side, as a hobby, as a fellow Corvette owner and enthusiast. I just want to make sure you have the best purchasing experience possible. This is not part of my official duties for the company, so if I miss a day or two not giving an update, go easy on me.
4. Just as an FYI, this is the internet. By posting your order number here, any Chevrolet dealer has access to it, and in most cases with sold orders, it has your name, address, and phone number tied to it. Not saying any dealer would do anything with it, but I do want to make you aware.
5. I will update post #2 of this thread when I can, so you can always go to one place to see where your order is.
6. I have been assigned to a new position within GM, and I am currently in the process of relocating to another state. Because of this I will not have time to look up individual order status on a daily basis. I will do my best to keep the list updated. While I hate to do this, this has become a real time eater. My apologies in advance, and thanks for your understanding.
7. Please do not PM me for order status updates, or to be added to the list. That is what this thread is for.
8. I am adding back into the list as current cars get delivered to the dealer. You must be at event code 3000 before being added.
9. I am currently not adding convertible orders until they begin to move past 3000.
10. I can not track Canadian orders.
11. Here is the list of event codes again for easy reference:
1000 Order On Hold at Dealership
1100 Order Placed at Dealership
2000 Order Accepted by Chevrolet
2050 Order Changed
2500 Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 Order Scheduled for Production
3400 Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 Vehicle Produced
4000 Vehicle Available to Ship
4D00 On Hold
4150 Vehicle Invoiced
4200 Vehicle Shipped
4300 Intermediate Delivery (Stingray in Nashville for Quality Check)
5000 Vehicle at Dealer