C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Torch red with Red 1lt interior?

Old 07-10-2013, 01:12 AM
mrrrkva
Pro

Received 108 Likes on 64 Posts

Default Torch red with Red 1lt interior?

I dont like the perforated leather... That ruled out the 2lt and 3lt for me. but was I Wrong??? Will the 1lt be "solid" leather or will it still have the perforated leather? FWIW I ordered the Torch red with the adrenaline red red seats.... I havent seen many threads or pics with the 1lt package. How will the Torch red with the red seats looks with the 1lt package? And will 1lt come with "non" perforated leather?
Old 07-10-2013, 07:15 AM
JerriVette
Race Director

Received 3,945 Likes on 2,175 Posts

I don't know about the leather....but the torch red with red seats was on the show car I believe. I think it will be screaming hot looking.

I tended to go black seats in the past... but the red seats are awesome. It'll be cool.i d say its a smart move.

The z51 MRC with NPP in 1LT will be hot smiling fast ride and with the torch red exterior and red seats...

You'll be blazing new trails every where you go.

That's the way I like to travel...

Go big or go home..

Enjoy your new ride...

My c6 z51 is a 1lt black black and the interior is nice. I added a few DSV interior items as well as HUD for 600 and its the way I chose to go with each new corvette.

Personally I like the light option vehicles except for performance items and the residual value of the vehicle holds strong.

Always gives you options as I found the young men searching out a slightly preowned corvette want the z51 NPP 1lt cars (add MRC this generation in my opinion...)

Torch red is a very popular color as is red interior....lots of WOW factor.

JMO
Old 07-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Hot Rod Todd
Burning Brakes

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

1LT seats are perforated. Look at the order guide, in the seat trim description for 1LT GT buckets it reads "Perforated Mulan leather seating surfaces." Even though they don't have the ventilation, it appears they will still have the holes (unless the order guide is wrong).
Old 07-10-2013, 09:30 AM
JockItch
Safety Car

Received 5,282 Likes on 1,966 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Rod Todd
1LT seats are perforated. Look at the order guide, in the seat trim description for 1LT GT buckets it reads "Perforated Mulan leather seating surfaces." Even though they don't have the ventilation, it appears they will still have the holes (unless the order guide is wrong).
Makes sense from a manufacturing standpoint.

Get notified of new replies

To Torch red with Red 1lt interior?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Torch red with Red 1lt interior?