C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who will be the first on this forum to have 2014 C7 sitting in his driveway?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Jesterissimo
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CaptainChet
People, you ever hear of a self-timer on the camera???

You know, push the button...run get in the picture and camera goes 'click'!

Sometimes I wonder??
Only camera I have is on my iPhone (and the iPad) - I'm not a big enough photo person to own a dedicated camera. I'd bet this is going to be an increasingly common phenomenon now that every phone has a camera.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:39 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It sure won't be me but I may just choose the one I will try to buy used from the pics folks send in!
Old 07-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Bill17601
AIR FORCE VETERAN
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 439 Likes on 196 Posts

Originally Posted by Philr56
Anyone ordering Night Race Blue, please post your photos when you have it in your driveway. Still sitting on the fence between CGM and NRB. Appreciate it!
Get the CGM. That way my beautiful Night Race Blue will stand out among the gray cars. Love cars with color...

Old 07-21-2013, 10:57 AM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Snorman
I'm wondering if it will be a first or second allocation buyer who actually has his or her car first.
From what I understand, all of the early cars will be held for QC. Cars produced after these cars may ship first as I understand.
S.
My guess is first allocation will get their cars first. Second allocation would build weeks later. QC holds will be done but they need to ship most of those cars before they can even start producing the second round. From what I've read the lot only holds 1200? Cars.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:15 AM
vetehead
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My guess is it will be either harely2 or avette and I really hope,avette is the first tho! As he seems to be stressing the most....It's gonna be great for all of us taking early deliveries ! ...good luck to all with these cars!

Ron
Old 07-21-2013, 11:27 AM
vetehead
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jd_black_00
My guess is that the first person on here to receive their C7 doesn't like matte carbon fiber interior trim or competition seats

Not true......as all consensus 1& some 2nd lucky ones ...as my self were able to get our orders placed without constraint.....

Last edited by vetehead; 07-21-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:03 PM
CitznFish
Drifting

Received 1,350 Likes on 482 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesterissimo
Umm... But if the owner is the one taking the picture they won't be able to stand in front of the car so perhaps for those cases we should allow for a simple thumbs up to be visible in the frame with the arm extending in such a manner that it makes it clear that said arm thumb belongs to the photographer, In such cases the paper could be placed somewhere on or within the car provided it is visible within the photo and a second photo showing a close up of the paper is also provided.
Tripods and timers, how do they work?

Quick Reply: Who will be the first on this forum to have 2014 C7 sitting in his driveway?