Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C7 General Discussion
General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech Sponsored by
Kerbeck Corvettes

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 07-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
dspowersports

timgrun101@gmail.com timgrun101
Default Morning Commute, HWY 65 Southbound

It was the start of another typical morning on Tuesday, July 30 2013 around 7:25am. I was sleepily making the morning commute with a half empty cup of coffee in my right hand and the large, clumsy steering wheel of my forgettable transport in the left. It was one of those mornings you couldn’t recall getting out of bed, let alone how you made it half way to your destination without so much as a rational thought. I couldn’t recollect what songs had played on the radio or what I had eaten for breakfast. My mind was completely numb.

I would soon be startled by something I had never seen before. As I emerged from beneath a cold gray concrete overpass, I caught a glimpse of pure beauty heading towards me in the distance. The sun was blinding as I immediately became aware of my surroundings. I was awestruck as our baths began to cross. I counted 7, 8, 9 or more of them before fixating my attention on just one. This object of my fascination was completely sheathed in white silk, showing only a sleek feminine silhouette and the faintest glimpse of skin. Suddenly the wind caused a ripple in the white satin covers, allowing a brief glance of the beauty hidden underneath. It was at that moment that I realized my excitement had drawn to a climatic scream of pleasure. It was at that moment I realized I was alive!

Gentlemen, several fine examples of the C7 Corvette Stingray have left the plant in Bowling Green Kentucky via car carrier headed north towards the Chicago area. If you see it, please try and keep focused on the road ahead. But I will warn you, it won’t be easy…
dspowersports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
michaelinmech
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Did the " brief glance of the beauty hidden underneath " allow you to see the color? Perhaps some Luggage Editions?

Or perhaps cars from the Indy 500 and this past weekends Brickyard NASCAR race, re-wrapped and going to Chicago?

In either case the cars would be blue . . . .

Last edited by michaelinmech; 07-30-2013 at 01:50 PM.
michaelinmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
VETJAZZ
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspowersports View Post
It was the start of another typical morning on Tuesday, July 30 2013 around 7:25am. I was sleepily making the morning commute with a half empty cup of coffee in my right hand and the large, clumsy steering wheel of my forgettable transport in the left. It was one of those mornings you couldn’t recall getting out of bed, let alone how you made it half way to your destination without so much as a rational thought. I couldn’t recollect what songs had played on the radio or what I had eaten for breakfast. My mind was completely numb.

I would soon be startled by something I had never seen before. As I emerged from beneath a cold gray concrete overpass, I caught a glimpse of pure beauty heading towards me in the distance. The sun was blinding as I immediately became aware of my surroundings. I was awestruck as our baths began to cross. I counted 7, 8, 9 or more of them before fixating my attention on just one. This object of my fascination was completely sheathed in white silk, showing only a sleek feminine silhouette and the faintest glimpse of skin. Suddenly the wind caused a ripple in the white satin covers, allowing a brief glance of the beauty hidden underneath. It was at that moment that I realized my excitement had drawn to a climatic scream of pleasure. It was at that moment I realized I was alive!

Gentlemen, several fine examples of the C7 Corvette Stingray have left the plant in Bowling Green Kentucky via car carrier headed north towards the Chicago area. If you see it, please try and keep focused on the road ahead. But I will warn you, it won’t be easy…
What is this? The beginnings of a "romance novel"??
VETJAZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
Sin City
CF Senior Member

Is it legal to have an orgasm while driving?
Sin City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
michaelinmech
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
Is it legal to have an orgasm while driving?

Yes - except for Iowa, Florida, Utah, Southern Vermont and both of the Dakotas' . . . . .

Old 07-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
LS3_E85_Corvette
CF Senior Member

simply hilarious, and let me suggest you go have a smoke after that climax
LS3_E85_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #7
Durnberg
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '13
Support Corvetteforum!

Nice post. I have found myself in the exact spot as you on my morning drive to work but I haven't had anything to snap me out of it. Yes we can have orgasms while driving in Florida, we call them viagasms.
Durnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #8
JoesC5
CF Senior Member

First time I have ever heard of someone getting so exited over a car cover.
JoesC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #9
JustinStrife
CF Senior Member

Justinstrife justinstrife unholy z06
Send a message via AIM to JustinStrife Send a message via MSN to JustinStrife Send a message via Yahoo to JustinStrife

JustinStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:27 PM   #10
LS3_E85_Corvette
CF Senior Member

Click the image to open in full size.
LS3_E85_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #11
dspowersports

timgrun101@gmail.com timgrun101

Sorry just having a bit of fun, although it was pretty cool to see. It was a car carrier heading north on I-65 south of Indianapolis. I couldn't see the colors, just that when the cover was waving in the wind I could distintly see the shape due the way the sun was shining behind it.
dspowersports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #12
BeaZt
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14

1320vetteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelinmech View Post
Yes - except for Iowa, Florida, Utah, Southern Vermont and both of the Dakotas' . . . . .

Geesh I've broken the law in Florida and North Dakota
BeaZt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #13
harrydunn
CF Senior Member

Click the image to open in full size.
harrydunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #14
Sin City
CF Senior Member

Is that the next mayor of NY?
Sin City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #15
harrydunn
CF Senior Member

You mean, Carlos Danger?
Old 07-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #16
myfunz
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspowersports View Post

And then you woke up!
myfunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #17
jimmyb
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrydunn View Post
You mean, Carlos Danger?
Perfect.
I guess it's just me, but if I was sitting around, taking some "photos", and thinking up a name to send along with them, "Carlos Danger" would not be a name that would pop into my brain.

Jimmy
(aka Johann Middleton, my **** name....you know, your **** name is your first pet's name followed by the first street you lived on)
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #18
harrydunn
CF Senior Member

I'm Max Westwind.

My co-worker's is the best: Dante Bronx.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #19
michaelinmech
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelinmech View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320vetteran View Post
Geesh I've broken the law in Florida and North Dakota

^ SLACKER . . . . . . .
Old 07-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #20
harley57
CF Member

Default c7 today on i75 sb in ky

my exwife and her new hubby afre heading back to florida on i75 in Kentucky and what goes by...a yellow c7 with yellow calipers...she sends a pic...ive got a 2013 GS im not a c7 fan....by the way was watching viper srt show yesterday on tv...and they have the exact front and rear clearance lights on the fenders in same place...wonder where corvette came up with that idea...lol
harley57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:50 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C7 Corvette > C7 General Discussion
Reload this Page Morning Commute, HWY 65 Southbound