Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally the rest of the story

Old 09-22-2013, 11:52 AM
BIg Wash AZ
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally the rest of the story

With cars a day or two away from being driven by real owners, the forum can segue to facts. Not rumor, innuendo, maybe, and not. Now lets get some convertibles on the road.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:58 AM
ChucksZ06
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 23 Posts

Amen.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:59 AM
rcallen484
Race Director

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BIg Wash AZ
With cars a day or two away from being driven by real owners, the forum can segue to facts. Not rumor, innuendo, maybe, and not. Now lets get some convertibles on the road.
We have to go through the rumor, innuendo, maybe, and not about them first, don't we?
Old 09-22-2013, 12:54 PM
BIg Wash AZ
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sure

Originally Posted by rcallen484
We have to go through the rumor, innuendo, maybe, and not about them first, don't we?
Just saying I'm glad this phase is over. I found this and another Forum when we were researching our C6 purchase in June 05. The C6 had been out for a year and the good, bad, and ugly were starting to be documented. DBS, flying roofs, CAGS come to mind. This time I was in early hoping to find C7 guidance. And it was again helpful. We decided on FAY, NPP, and stock wheels as a result. Found out about the Z51 spoiler LPO for non Z51 orders. And that it couldn't be combined with Museum delivery. So it has been absolutely helpful. But much has been said that wasn't. Maybe most.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:59 PM
harlold
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

lmao, yeah it happens with every car and every new model.

I picked up a Gen V viper and the forums were all the same. Rumor, hate, speculation.

Once the cars hit the road, things die down.

Can't wait to see a C7 up close(r).
Old 09-22-2013, 01:04 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by BIg Wash AZ
Just saying I'm glad this phase is over. I found this and another Forum when we were researching our C6 purchase in June 05. The C6 had been out for a year and the good, bad, and ugly were starting to be documented. DBS, flying roofs, CAGS come to mind. This time I was in early hoping to find C7 guidance. And it was again helpful. We decided on FAY, NPP, and stock wheels as a result. Found out about the Z51 spoiler LPO for non Z51 orders. And that it couldn't be combined with Museum delivery. So it has been absolutely helpful. But much has been said that wasn't. Maybe most.

^ Some here take great deal of pride in dispensing unhelpful rumors, innuendos and maybes. A few have elevated it to an 'art form'.

Some days the amount of misinformation contained here overwhelms the 'good stuff'. I think the Mods are taking a harder look at that and even weeding out the posers and pretenders, to everyone's benefit.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Larry/car
Race Director

Received 621 Likes on 423 Posts

I am waiting on owner's reports of handling with various suspension packages. I'm still debating base suspension or Z51 with magnetic ride. Looking forward to customer reviews.

Get notified of new replies

To Finally the rest of the story

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally the rest of the story