Sponsored by:

Current Dealer Inventories

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 08:01 PM
metal
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Current Dealer Inventories

Is there a site to search for entire US current dealer inventories of C7s. I have found the GM site which restricts to zip codes, but I need to look in surrounding states.
Thanks!
Old 10-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Tom45
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by metal
Is there a site to search for entire US current dealer inventories of C7s. I have found the GM site which restricts to zip codes, but I need to look in surrounding states.
Thanks!
Try Auto Trader. They have C7s listed with some at msrp and others over msrp.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Tom45
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just saw 10 C7s list on Boardwalk Chevrolet's web site. They are one of our forum dealers located in Redwood City, CA.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Suzy Cruisy
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been asking the Boardwalk guy questions for quite some time. He says he wouldn't have any for test drives for a long time. These must be all pre-ordered ones?

Suzy
Old 10-03-2013, 02:38 AM
Jofu
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Yes indeed,

All Boardwalk-bound C7's are spoken for... I passed by tonight to see if they had received some, and sure enough there were 3 of them on site, so I was finally able to see them in person! One of the 3 owners was actually there going over the car with Tim.

I cannot confirm nor deny having left some drool all over them They look quite nice! (Couldn't go inside of course, as they are sold)

By the way, Tim said they'll have the Laguna Blue demo (yes "suitcase edition") on the floor on Friday. I might pass by again, to finally sit down in one.

Geoff
Old 10-03-2013, 10:43 AM
harmonyp
Burning Brakes

Received 136 Likes on 93 Posts

I got so excited when I saw Redwood City had 10 coming, I immediately went to their site (before continuing thru the thread that said they're all spoken for). So, this little "chat" popup came up, and I thought - what the heck. Guy (I think, if not robot) says - how can I help you today? I say - interested in the C7 inventory coming in, at which time he says - could you tell me the year you are interested in?...
Old 10-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,075 Likes on 6,173 Posts

Be aware that sites like Auto Trader (and others) list a vehicle "In Inventory" if it is in transit to the dealer or actually at the dealer. They also list them even if they are pre-sold.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Glen e
Race Director

Received 933 Likes on 488 Posts
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by Zymurgy
Be aware that sites like Auto Trader (and others) list a vehicle "In Inventory" if it is in transit to the dealer or actually at the dealer. They also list them even if they are pre-sold.
agreed, this is common practice and if you ran the dealership you'd do the same as they are not "sold-down the road"...yet.

Let's say you are selling your house and get a contract on it, pending financing...and the agent says to you "shall I take down the sign?"

you say 'Nah...leave it up until I see this guys money"

same situation here...

Get notified of new replies

To Current Dealer Inventories

Quick Reply: Current Dealer Inventories