Sponsored by:

Shout out to Kerbeck

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Johneecatt
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shout out to Kerbeck

I had a deposit with Amoni at Kerbeck Motors. Couldn't find a dealer here in LA that had cars allocated, selling/ordering for less than $10K over MSRP. Amoni was great - but I can't find a dealer willing to do a dealer drop, and CA DMV is waffling about the legality of bringing in out-of -state cars. In any event - with constraints, and QC issues I need to wait. And the guys at Kerbeck stepped up, saying they hate to lose business, but they understand the situation, and they are mailing my deposit back. A Stingray is in my future, just not for a bit.

So hats off to the Jersey Boys - and I know the rest of you will LOVE your new C7s!!
Old 10-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Jimbob26
Burning Brakes

Received 81 Likes on 64 Posts

I bought my C7 at Dublin Chevrolet (Dublin CA) for MSRP. Well, to be more accurate the car is ordered, built, and will ship this week. I understand they have 2 unfilled allotted cars. Call Admir, the General Sales mgr. He has been first-rate to work with.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:05 AM
HDBADDOG55
Burning Brakes

Received 180 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimbob26
I bought my C7 at Dublin Chevrolet (Dublin CA) for MSRP. Well, to be more accurate the car is ordered, built, and will ship this week. I understand they have 2 unfilled allotted cars. Call Admir, the General Sales mgr. He has been first-rate to work with.
After being unable to order a 2014 at the Chevrolet dealerships in Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, and Sacramento, I was able to place my order with Dublin Chevrolet. Class act all the way. Had my GM Order number within 2 days. They also had an official "unveiling" of the 2014 Corvette last Saturday ((10/5/13) and really put on the dog. Great time had by all. And, as all those members who have already taken delivery well know, pictures do not do this car justice.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:21 AM
z51vett
Le Mans Master

Received 277 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by Johneecatt
I had a deposit with Amoni at Kerbeck Motors. Couldn't find a dealer here in LA that had cars allocated, selling/ordering for less than $10K over MSRP. Amoni was great - but I can't find a dealer willing to do a dealer drop, and CA DMV is waffling about the legality of bringing in out-of -state cars. In any event - with constraints, and QC issues I need to wait. And the guys at Kerbeck stepped up, saying they hate to lose business, but they understand the situation, and they are mailing my deposit back. A Stingray is in my future, just not for a bit.

So hats off to the Jersey Boys - and I know the rest of you will LOVE your new C7s!!
You car could have been ordered with CA emissions now about the dealer drop you need to find one who has no allocations and would be glad to have it come it to allow his staff and customers see this amazing Corvette.
z51vett
Doug

Get notified of new replies

To Shout out to Kerbeck

Quick Reply: Shout out to Kerbeck