Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best for your C7 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 08:44 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best for your C7 Corvette

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

For outdoor use, the NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle. Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

Last edited by southerncarparts; 07-02-2019 at 07:22 AM.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:21 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Sale prices continue through November....thanks guys...
Old 10-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Racerdj
Melting Slicks

Received 284 Likes on 180 Posts

Do you apply the Stingray logo on the front (nose) of the cover?
Old 10-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Racerdj
Melting Slicks

Received 284 Likes on 180 Posts

Shipping cost to Indiana?
Old 10-26-2013, 09:36 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Racerdj
Do you apply the Stingray logo on the front (nose) of the cover?
These do not come with logos...thanks!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:37 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Racerdj
Shipping cost to Indiana?
Shipping is free to the lower 48 states.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:53 AM
LIStingray
Melting Slicks

Received 461 Likes on 284 Posts

I throw this out there as more of a technical question because I will need a cover for my 2014 Stingray when it arrives.
For my last 5 cars I have bought the Covercraft Block-It. The cover is used about 85% of the time indoors (mostly for longer term storage over the winter - I don't cover it inside in the 8 months I use the car 1-2x week) and 15% outdoors to keep the sun off the car (my cars don't see rain or other weather) for a few hours at a time when it is outside.
I don't understand the differences between the regular Block It and the NOAH Block It, and which would be better for my application?
Old 10-27-2013, 02:05 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by LIStingray
I throw this out there as more of a technical question because I will need a cover for my 2014 Stingray when it arrives.
For my last 5 cars I have bought the Covercraft Block-It. The cover is used about 85% of the time indoors (mostly for longer term storage over the winter - I don't cover it inside in the 8 months I use the car 1-2x week) and 15% outdoors to keep the sun off the car (my cars don't see rain or other weather) for a few hours at a time when it is outside.
I don't understand the differences between the regular Block It and the NOAH Block It, and which would be better for my application?
Sir, Noah would be perfect for your Stingray...it's for occasional outdoor use. Block It is used for cars outdoors more often. I'm sure you'll be happy with Noah. Thank you.
Old 10-27-2013, 03:29 PM
harmonyp
Burning Brakes

Received 136 Likes on 93 Posts

What is your recommendation for outdoors, Northern California weather - winter/spring rain, no snow, heavy winds, on ranch property with lots of blowing sand? (Besides a garage!)

Last edited by harmonyp; 10-27-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:38 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by harmonyp
What is your recommendation for outdoors, Northern California weather - winter/spring rain, no snow, heavy winds, on ranch property with lots of blowing sand? (Besides a garage!)
Sir, Block It would be perfect for your situation. That would keep your Stingray save and sound all year round

Old 10-29-2013, 09:13 AM
harmonyp
Burning Brakes

It's actually Mam, but thank you - the info I was looking for!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 09:29 AM
zhopper05
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 99 Likes on 74 Posts
2015 C7 of Year Finalist

I have already purchased a GM Outdoor waterproof cover for my Stingray. What I noticed when the cover arrived is that it does not have a liner. My concern is with little wind or breeze, the current cover by itself would scratch the car.

Do you have a light-material soft cover that I could possibly put first on the car, under the waterproof cover, to avoid any potential scratches?

Thanks.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:11 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by zhopper05
I have already purchased a GM Outdoor waterproof cover for my Stingray. What I noticed when the cover arrived is that it does not have a liner. My concern is with little wind or breeze, the current cover by itself would scratch the car.

Do you have a light-material soft cover that I could possibly put first on the car, under the waterproof cover, to avoid any potential scratches?

Thanks.
Yes, sir. I would suggest this one:
http://www.southerncarparts.com/corv...er-p-5758.html
Old 11-02-2013, 10:32 AM
harmonyp
Burning Brakes

Very convenient getting to ask questions here - thanks! We recently purchased a Dustop for our C6 as we already had a GM water resistant cover, but the cover was useless against our blowing dust. We haven't had a lick of rain yet. But want to confirm since dustop says indoor use only - is it ok to use as an "under" cover beneath a water resistant cover to leave outside in the rain, or will it be an issue if it gets wet?
Old 11-04-2013, 02:55 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by harmonyp
Very convenient getting to ask questions here - thanks! We recently purchased a Dustop for our C6 as we already had a GM water resistant cover, but the cover was useless against our blowing dust. We haven't had a lick of rain yet. But want to confirm since dustop says indoor use only - is it ok to use as an "under" cover beneath a water resistant cover to leave outside in the rain, or will it be an issue if it gets wet?
No problem, thank you for the question....yes, you can certainly use this under your resistant cover, that is no problem at all.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:52 PM
marczem
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for a suggestion for an indoor cover. Car is sometimes stored in heated garage for two weeks at a time (LOTS of dust in this garage) and sometimes in cold garage for a week or two (still some dust, but not as much as other garage). Guessing that the Dustop is the one I want -- unsure what the main difference is between the two indoor covers. Also, if the cover is full of dust, is it easy to clean?
Old 12-09-2013, 08:22 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by blue_bomber697
What about Canadian customers? What would shipping be like to us? (If you even ship to Canada?)

Shipping to Alberta.
It's normally around $10

Get notified of new replies

To Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best for your C7 Corvette

Old 12-09-2013, 08:23 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by marczem
Looking for a suggestion for an indoor cover. Car is sometimes stored in heated garage for two weeks at a time (LOTS of dust in this garage) and sometimes in cold garage for a week or two (still some dust, but not as much as other garage). Guessing that the Dustop is the one I want -- unsure what the main difference is between the two indoor covers. Also, if the cover is full of dust, is it easy to clean?
I'd suggest the Dustop, it's a full cover.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:55 AM
Dendk
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

make sure it is not yellow, you will be waiting awhile...not your fault just hard to get but I can and will wait

Last edited by Dendk; 12-17-2013 at 01:59 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:03 AM
EZEZ
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SouthernCarParts- what's the difference between "Coupe with 2 Mirror Pockets" and "With 2 Mirror Pockets" when selection the option? Not sure if I missed something.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Car Cover Season-Covercraft Sale, Only the Best for your C7 Corvette