Sponsored by:

Courtesy Delivery, Atlanta GA area

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2013, 11:55 AM
MANECKED
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Courtesy Delivery, Atlanta GA area

Anyone know of a chevrolet dealer in the Atlanta GA metro area that does courtesy delivery? I've checked with Days, Carl Black, Jim Ellis, Steve Rayman, Maxie Price and John Thornton chevrolet dealerships with no success.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:23 PM
tws
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by MANECKED
Anyone know of a chevrolet dealer in the Atlanta GA metro area that does courtesy delivery? I've checked with Days, Carl Black, Jim Ellis, Steve Rayman, Maxie Price and John Thornton chevrolet dealerships with no success.
museum delivery
Old 12-23-2013, 03:53 PM
BIg Wash AZ
Racer

Default Attn: Rick Daniel

In 2006, we bought a C6 from Rick Daniel then at Stanford Chevrolet in Michigan. At the time, I was clueless about courtesy delivery He told me most all of the deliveries he was doing were courtesy. He arranged ours in Tucson. I believe he is now at Maxie Price? If so, call and ask for him. Remind him of all the nice things Chevrolet dealers did for him back in the early C6 days. And it is time to pay it forward. Shame just might work?
Old 12-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Cruiter
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
On order: Torch Red Z51

Since you're located here, and there are so many dealers, they probably prefer you 'BUY' here. I know one that has done that but was for a customer coming here from Afghanistan when he got out.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:58 PM
WLDvette13
Advanced

Check with Autonation Chevrolet on Mansell Rd. I had originally scheduled my courtesy delivery there but now am having it shipped direct to my house.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:07 PM
drtonyprimo
Racer

Museum Delivery and then drive it to Atlanta!

Its only about 300 miles/ 4+ hour drive!
Old 12-23-2013, 05:22 PM
cattman
Instructor

I'd bet that Autonation on Mansell would do it, but this is something that selling dealer must arrange, you cannot arrange it yourself- best left in their hands. I, too, am in ATL, and I ordered my 2LT Z51 from Autonation. Not a flashy high volume dealership, but they do their job well so far.

If I had it to do over again, I'd have opted for Museum Delivery. Not only would I love to know more about the history of the model, but it would be a memorable trip all around.
CATTMAN
Old 12-23-2013, 05:33 PM
cbboarder
Drifting

Received 134 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by cattman
I'd bet that Autonation on Mansell would do it, but this is something that selling dealer must arrange, you cannot arrange it yourself- best left in their hands. I, too, am in ATL, and I ordered my 2LT Z51 from Autonation. Not a flashy high volume dealership, but they do their job well so far.

If I had it to do over again, I'd have opted for Museum Delivery. Not only would I love to know more about the history of the model, but it would be a memorable trip all around.
CATTMAN
Yes, I'd try Autonation as well. Nothing fancy but they got the job done.
Cattman - Have you taken delivery yet?
Old 12-23-2013, 05:43 PM
cattman
Instructor

Originally Posted by cbboarder
Yes, I'd try Autonation as well. Nothing fancy but they got the job done.
Cattman - Have you taken delivery yet?
No, not yet, but I just got a production target build week of 1/20, so it should be at Autonation on Mansell sometime around mid-February. We'll have to get together, I'd love to see your car!

But yeah, Autonation was not glitzy at all, they just took my order, and so far have made it happen pretty quickly. I guess they're somewhat under the radar in terms of Corvette volume which is fine by me!
CATTMAN

Get notified of new replies

To Courtesy Delivery, Atlanta GA area

Quick Reply: Courtesy Delivery, Atlanta GA area